Head of Partnerships
Scope AR is the pioneer of enterprise-class augmented reality solutions, delivering the industry’s only cross-platform AR tools for getting workers the knowledge they need, when they need it. The company is revolutionizing the way enterprises work and collaborate by offering AR tools that provide more effective and efficient knowledge-sharing to conduct complex remote tasks, employee training, product and equipment assembly, maintenance and repair, field and customer support, and more.
The company’s device-agnostic technology supports smartphones, tablets and wearables, making it easy for leading organizations like Johnson & Johnson, Danaher, Lockheed Martin, Honeywell, and others to leverage AR as a new way to scale their organizations globally, with greater efficiency.
Working at Scope AR provides you the opportunity to have a real and major impact on the way products around the globe get created and how work gets done.
The Head of Partnerships will have responsibility for the execution of the VP of Sales approved partner
strategy. Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, the Head of Partnerships will lead the team responsible for securing
distribution scale via partnering with the biggest partners in the world, ensuring ScopeAR has a deep commercial and
technical relationship with these organizations which drive exponential user and revenue growth for ScopeAR.
The individual will be a hands-on leader in executing on all aspects of the strategy across acquisition, implementation,
enablement, and management of our partners.
* Generate new business and retain existing accounts by building and enhancing the partner network
while maintaining a strong balance between revenue goals and the long-term strategic objectives
* Have ultimate accountability for revenue generated from this channel and the associated
* Have accountability for both the acquisition, management and retention of ScopeAR’s Partners
* Manage the integration prioritization and co-ordination for new partners
* Manage the direction of the acquisition strategy
* Build and maintain strong relationships with partners and associated stakeholders
* Track, monitor, and report to the VP of Sales and the Executive team progress against agreed goals with excellent
oral and written communication skills and a proven track record of successfully briefing team members at all
levels of an organization
* Support Partners in the creation and execution of a go-to-market strategy for ScopeAR products.
Experience and Education:
* 5+ years of experience in running or being a senior member of a channel partner program
* Exposure to the learning and development space, whether from a consultancy or a vendor specifically
* Experience leading product or segment businesses preferably within a SaaS environment either B2B or B2C
* High exposure to the contracting processes within partnerships
* Understands sales and has had exposure working with cross-functional sales teams
* Results-oriented; demonstrated history of exceptional work that has a direct impact on business results
* A passion for emerging technology, new channels, innovations, and trends
* Excellent communication skills (listening, explanatory, persuasion, negotiation)
* Strong commercial skills and being able to navigate complex discussions relating to agreements
* High ability to empathize and be likable, on the phone, by email, chat, and in person
* An ability to open and convert sales/upsell opportunities with partners
* Strong process implementation
* Co-ordination and management come naturally to you
* Excellent interpersonal skills. You will be working with other business professionals and are expected to convey
the value of our product and the culture and beliefs of our company outward to our partners.
* Ability to think about process and scale above all else to work efficiently and effectively with multiple partners
collectively and cohesively.
* High alignment to the ScopeAR Values:
* Strong internal drive to provide excellent work and an excellent user experience
* Bias toward action
* Demonstrates creativity and candor
* Can work and be part of 1 single team across the entire company (collaboration, teamwork)
We're growing our team quickly, so if you like solving hard problems, want to have real influence at work and have the skills listed above, we'd love to hear from you!
Make anyone an instant expert.