Mid-Market Sales Account Executive - EVERFI
The Account Executive is responsible for building new client relationships and acquiring new logos amongst targeted large named accounts. This includes educating institutional leaders about the EVERFI’s solution and product offerings, and aligning the solution to their critical needs and challenges. The Account Executive is responsible for direct customer contact with new prospective customers and achieving assigned revenue quota attainment. By applying to this opportunity your sales experience could add value to one our various verticals within the EVERFI team to include our Financial Services or Environmental, Social and Governance (Community Engagement or Workplace Culture) verticals.
- Develop sales plans to effectively and efficiently cover large and complex institutions within assigned territory
- Master the EVERFI solutions and competitive differentiation
- Meet and exceed new sales goals in an assigned set of large and complex institutions
- Manage entire pipeline and ensure all revenue-process activities are performed to meet pipeline objectives
- Engage prospects in consultative, problem first discussions and align their needs with EVERFI solutions
- Engage and influence top corporate decision makers in large matrixed environments within the sales process and drive executive engagement in EVERFI solutions
- Map large accounts and determine short and long term selling strategies within these accounts to hit quotas across a 12-14 month period
- Prioritize target Enterprise accounts in assigned territory for quota attainment
- Accurately forecast pipeline for in month and in quarter quota attainment
- Request support from EVERFI's leadership team and subject matter experts as needed to support sales and partnership opportunities
- Continuously prospect and ensure that new prospects are being added to the pipeline
- Provide professional and helpful transitions to Account Management team to ensure successful partnerships
- Manage prospects needs analysis and identify accurate proposal options including pricing
- Maintain knowledge on new solutions and updated value propositions
- Continually keep opportunities and account records up to date in our Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Other job-related duties as assigned
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 2 years commercial selling experience, with 1 year experience selling to large complex organizations preferred
- Understanding of ESG, CSR landscape preferred, but not required
- Experience navigating $75-250K+ ACV (Average Contract Value) deals
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Ability to lead complex sales process at the C-level
- Strong written and oral presentations skills
- Ability to conduct proactive outreach to assigned territory
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to travel 20-30%
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebookand YouTube
Blackbaud is a remote-first company which embraces a flexible remote work culture. Blackbaud supports hiring and career development for all roles from the location you are in today!
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
A notice to candidates: Recruitment Fraudulent Alert: Your personal information and online safety as a candidate mean a lot to us! At Blackbaud and our portfolio of companies, recruiters only direct candidates to apply through our official careers page at https://careers.blackbaud.com/us/en or our official LinkedIn page. Recruiters will never request payments, ask for financial account information or sensitive information like social security numbers, or conduct interviews via Skype. Anyone suggesting otherwise is not a representative of Blackbaud. If you are unsure if a message is from Blackbaud, please email email@example.com.
The starting base salary and annual proposed commission is $66,300.00 to $93,100.00. Blackbaud may pay more or less based on employee qualifications, market value, sales quota, Company finances, and other operational considerations.Benefits Include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote-first workforce
- 401(k) program with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Generous Parental Leave
- Volunteer for vacation
- Opportunities to connect to build community and belonging
- Pet insurance, legal and identity protection
- Tuition reimbursement program
Your application has been successfully submitted.