Manager Inside Sales - 1007680
Juniper is changing what’s possible in networking. We’re going beyond building the networks customers expect — we’re building the networks customers deserve. And the world is taking note. But to continue to excel, we have work to do. Change in our industry is accelerating. To power connections and empower change, we need radical thinkers, eternal optimists, and energized personalities. We need people like you.
Success requires big thinking and high-reaching goals. Our culture breeds innovation. Here, you will have the opportunity to take chances and let your ideas grow. You will be supported by thoughtful, inclusive, and accessible leaders. You will have every chance to be a part of the conversation and seize our momentum. Your career will be better for it.
At Juniper, we strive to deliver network experiences that transform how people connect, work and live. We Power Connections, Empower Change, and we do that through our core values Being Bold, Building Trust and Delivering Excellence.
Do you want to solve complex problems and build systems that will change the Internet? Do you want to be part of a company that is on the cutting edge of technology? Do you want to work with a world-class team of engineers?
Is people leadership your passion?
Do you want to be part of a hard-working team where culture matters and where authenticity is valued?
We should talk!
General description and overall objectives
- Recruit, develop, structure and lead a new Virtual Sales Team in accomplishing the business’s long term strategic, operating, and financial objectives.
- Lead day-to-day operations for a team of 14 Virtual Sales Executives (VSEs) based in the RTP, who will be quota carrying, closing territory managers.
- Build a culture of accountability that holds individuals responsible for forecasting and attaining their monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Partner successfully with the field sales organization to deliver on organizational goals.
- Assist in facilitating and brokering deals that may involve channel conflict or competing interests both internally and with external partners.
- Review and improve upon Juniper Networks’ current Virtual Sales enablement program and develop sales and technical training curriculums that can further expand upon the skills and proficiencies of the team members.
- Work closely with Field and Partner Marketing teams on improving the efficacy of existing lead generation campaigns and develop new lead generation programs where needed.
- Develop territory/account plans and quota assignment for assigned resources.
- Model the Juniper Way as a key leader of the company.
Key performance measures
- Sales achievement to plan
- Increase in market share of Juniper in Enterprise accounts
- Accurate forecasting and new logo acquisition
- Volume and speed of closure of NSPs and quotes
- Quick and thorough attention to critical issues
Key capabilities, competencies, and qualifications
- Outstanding customer facing/listening skills and the ability to mentor the same within the team.
- Upbeat and trustworthy sales leadership skills that can empower both an internal and external sales team to meet quarterly objectives and strategic goals.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience, working with channel partners and leading a sales team of at least 6 employees.
- Proven track record of making sales goals in at least 8 of the last 10 years.
- Experience with SaaS, networking products, solutions, markets and competition.
- Experience building and developing a successful team of leaders and sales professionals
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including listening, writing and public speaking
- Ability to represent and speak on Juniper¹s behalf at technology conferences
- Sales experience with high tech products (hardware, software, services) required, networking sales experience required
- Ability to influence without authority across functional silos is critical
- Experience running the sales process in Salesforce required
Minimum Salary: $112,000.00
The pay range for this position is expected to be between $112,000.00 and $161,000.00/year; however, the base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position also includes medical benefits, 401(k) eligibility, vacation, sick time, and parental leave. Additional details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Juniper’s pay range data is provided in accordance with local state pay transparency regulations. Juniper may post different minimum wage ranges for permanent residency petitions pursuant to US Department of Labor requirements.
Juniper respects and is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals. Juniper processes job applicants' personal data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Notice
ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
Juniper Networks challenges the inherent complexity that comes with networking and security in the multicloud era. We do this with products, solutions and services that transform the way people connect, work and live. We simplify the process of transitioning to a secure and automated multicloud environment to enable secure, AI-driven networks that connect the world. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it's downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking - where colleague innovation is not only valued, but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work-their life's work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job - it's an opportunity to help change the world...
ELIGIBILITY TO WORK AND E-VERIFY
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Juniper Networks participates in the E-Verify program. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security Numbers.
● Information for applicants about E-Verify / E-Verify Información en español: This Company Participates in E-Verify / Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify
● Immigrant and Employee Rights Section (IER) - The Right to Work / El Derecho a Trabajar
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Juniper is an Equal Opportunity workplace and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristic. All employment decisions are made on the basis of individual qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We strive to deliver a simplified experience for those who run networks and those who depend on them.