Sales Account Executive
About the role:
We are seeking high-energy, sales driven professionals to guide prospects to Blackbaud’s proven software solutions. You will serve as key contact and liaison between Blackbaud and potential clients during the initial sales process by quickly closing key plays driven by inbound leads. Ideal candidates should be results-oriented, possess outstanding customer facing skills and have a proven track record selling CRM/SaaS or Fundraising software solutions from the ground up within a high velocity selling environment.
The Sales Organization represents opportunities across several verticals including: Higher Education, K-12 Independent Schools, Nonprofit and Healthcare.
What you’ll be doing:
- Quickly qualifying, pursuing and closing key plays
- Establishing and maintaining key account relationships
- Serving as prospective clients' main point of contact and working with other departments as needed to provide answers and service
- Providing return on investment (ROI) solutions in the form of product and service proposals
- Continuously updating and maintaining active deals for pipeline management, daily activity and forecast data
- Staying up-to-date as it relates to the markets which impact products or services
- Reaching and exceeding monthly and quarterly quota
- Vertical expertise preferred, not required
What we'll want you to have:
- Bachelor's degree or related field and/or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years of successful sales experience is required, preferably high volume selling experience in an IT or software (Saas) environment
- Hunter/new logos driven mentality
- Superior communication skills with the ability to make clear, compelling and value-focused sales presentations
- A strong work ethic and goal-oriented attitude is required
- Proven success in creating effective sales strategies to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Excellent time-management skills with the discipline to handle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced, structured selling environment
Join our growing Sales team and apply today!
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebookand YouTube
Blackbaud is a remote-first company which embraces a flexible remote work culture. Blackbaud supports hiring and career development for all roles from the location you are in today!
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
A notice to candidates: Recruitment Fraudulent Alert: Your personal information and online safety as a candidate mean a lot to us! At Blackbaud and our portfolio of companies, recruiters only direct candidates to apply through our official careers page at https://careers.blackbaud.com/us/en or our official LinkedIn page. Recruiters will never request payments, ask for financial account information or sensitive information like social security numbers, or conduct interviews via Skype. Anyone suggesting otherwise is not a representative of Blackbaud. If you are unsure if a message is from Blackbaud, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The starting base salary and annual proposed commission is $79,100.00 to $101,900.00. Blackbaud may pay more or less based on employee qualifications, market value, sales quota, Company finances, and other operational considerations.Benefits Include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote-first workforce
- 401(k) program with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Generous Parental Leave
- Volunteer for vacation
- Opportunities to connect to build community and belonging
- Pet insurance, legal and identity protection
- Tuition reimbursement program
Your application has been successfully submitted.