Enterprise Account Executive, Education
Asana for Nonprofits & Education is looking for a driven, entrepreneurial, impact-motivated sales professional who holds themselves accountable to achieving results. You will join the talented Impact sales team, focused on helping our Education and Nonprofit customers understand and leverage the power of Asana.
This role will be instrumental in both landing and expanding business with Education and Nonprofit customers, as well as helping to define Asana’s go-to-market strategy for the Education sector. The right candidate will be entrepreneurial, and a big picture thinker who inspires our customers to move quickly by helping them see the same vision for the impact that Asana can enable them to achieve.
What you’ll achieve
- Proactively manage a portfolio of education and nonprofit customers, serving as their main point of contact and growing their business with Asana
- Define territory and account strategies that enable sales velocity in partnership with Customer Success Managers, Professional Services, Sales Engineers, Sales Development Reps, and Exec Sponsors
- Be a key player in visioning and influencing how Asana achieves its goals in the Education sector. This is a new role that will pave the go-to-market strategy for Asana’s Education segment.
- Navigate an enterprise to map stakeholders, build champions, generate buy-in and close deals with C-Level decision makers
- Exceed targets with support from a smart and collaborative sales enablement team
- Help strategize on the largest education and nonprofit revenue opportunities at Asana
- Pattern recognize and help strategize the education and nonprofit go-to-market strategy
- 4+ years selling directly into the Enterprise segment, 8+ years’ experience closing business. Strong mix of hunter and farmer mentality and experience.
- Experience in new customer acquisition, account management, and history selling in the Education sector and Channel partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability to build multi-thread among stakeholders to build strong, long term relationships with senior line-of-business and C-level executives at large organizations
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Excited about the opportunity to co-create with cross functional partners in a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment.
- Ability to prioritize a mixed book of accounts, convey a clear position on the opportunities you have with each and organize/rally a supporting team behind your efforts
- Adaptable to changing conditions, entrepreneurial spirit, and solution oriented
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $92,400 - $117,600. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to ouroffice-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.