Mid-Market Account Executive - Remote Friendly
We’re looking for an experienced Sales professional to join our growing Mid-Market team at Unit21. Our company provides an unparalleled level of flexibility and capabilities to enable our customers in the rapidly growing Fintech space to find and combat laundering and fraud through a codeless platform.
With a consistent track record of overachieving growth goals we’re seeking to onboard more experienced Mid-Market Account Executives who can help us continue to raise the bar and add value to AML teams around the world.
What you will be doing:
- Running the entirety of the sales cycle
- Focusing on pipeline generation - 20-30% self generated
- Utilizing a MEDDPICC sales methodology
- Partnering closely with our SE team
- Utilizing technical resources to run POC’s with strong success criteria
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of closing experience within industry / similar technologies
- Proven ability and track record selling to new and existing accounts
- Proven record of overachieving $800K+ quota annually
- Proven experience and track record with solution-based approach to selling and complex sales process management
- Ability to cultivate, manage, develop, and close new business/logos
- Proven and established professional, consultative relationships with the client, up to and including the C-level
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- A positive attitude and desire to grow
- University or Bachelor's degree or higher in related field
- Experience working successfully within in early stage startups
- Strong desire to learn and contribute cross functionally
- Existing relationships within the Financial industry
- Experience utilizing MEDDIC
- Experience with the Challenger Sale methodology
Unit21 is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage all to apply, even if you do not meet each requirement above. We are building a diverse, inclusive workforce and hope you will join us!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
- Optional HSA and FSA medical reimbursement accounts
- Unlimited paid time off
- Generous leave programs for life events
- Charity matching
- Annual Learning & Development stipend
- One-time Home office set-up stipend
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness Bundle: One Medical, Headspace, Gympass and Carrot Fertility
- Happy hours and team-building events
- Great office space in the San Francisco Financial District
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Lunch and dinner provided in SF office at least 3x per week
- A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Unit21 stops bad actors by leveraging data to deliver justice and safety in the world. We protect businesses against adversaries engaging in money laundering, fraud, and other sophisticated risks by offering no-code infrastructure to model, detect, and remediate suspicious activity. Our customers range from large Fortune 500 companies to high-potential, pre-launch startups. We have reported over USD $2 billion in fraud and laundered money to the US government using our software.
We are a rapidly growing Series C startup, having raised close to $100m from Google, Tiger Global, ICONIQ Capital, Jack Dorsey, Diane Greene, and other leading VCs. Our team believes deeply in fostering individual ownership, iterative product development, and empathetic communication. There are many challenging problems to solve in this industry, and a huge opportunity for our software to empower companies to define a new standard of eliminating bad behavior on their platforms.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Unit21 is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.
Your application has been successfully submitted.