SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Locations Jacksonville, FL | NY| San Francisco, CA| Hybrid
Get To Know The Team:
SS&C Advent is seeking a highly energetic, talented and competitive Account Executive to help drive sales of SS&C Advent’s solutions and services for the global investment management industry.
SS&C Advent is a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry. We are looking for a highly driven and motivated individual to join our team as a Account Executive.
As a Account Executive, you will play a key role in generating and closing new business opportunities. The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, a passion for financial technology, and play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and growth objectives.
Why You Will Love It Here!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & a Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: 401k Matching Program, Professional Development Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Your Wellbeing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, including SS&C University
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness clubs, travel and more!
What You Will Get To Do:
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
- Prospect for new opportunities and participate in marketing activities, trade shows and conferences
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Understand and qualify prospective customer goals and functional requirements.
- Successfully lead meetings with C-level executives and other key stakeholders
- Manage a complex multi-million dollar sales cycle from discovery phase to close
- Coordinate and direct all sales activities including sales consulting resources utilized during the sales cycle
- Communicate deal information to management, accurately forecast pipeline, manage revenue recognition issues and deal closure
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce.com.
- Internally, this role will actively interact with various cross functional team members including Solution Consultants, Professional Services, other members of the Sales team, Legal, Accounting, Operations, Data Specialists, Product Managers, Marketing and various members of Senior Management
What You Will Bring:
- Proven ability to consistently exceed sales and revenue targets
- Excellent understanding and execution of Solution Selling methodology
- Working knowledge of the securities industry and terminology. Experience working with alternative investment managers is a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills, written and oral communication skills and organizational skills
- Leadership ability to motivate and coordinate resources
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- Travel is required with heavy emphasis in the Northeast. 25-50%
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at www.ssctech.com/careers.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
NYC: Salary range for the position: 100,000 USD to 125,000 USD. The successful candidate may be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award.
California: Salary range for the position: 100,000 USD to 135,000 USD. The successful candidate may be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award.
Your application has been successfully submitted.