SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Location: New York, NY – Hybrid in office and Remote
Get To Know The Team:
SS&C Eze (an SS&C Technologies company) is seeking an Account Manager to join the team responsible for our global portfolio of broker-dealer and bank clients (commonly known as "sell side" firms). This position is a client-facing role suited for an experienced professional looking to further their career in our highly rewarding, financial technology industry. We are seeking a teammate for our New York location.
The Account Manager will be focused on managing relationships within a portfolio of global broker-dealer and sell side partners. This role plays a very proactive and visible role in the success of the organization as a whole. The right candidate will be able to quickly add value by leveraging his or her knowledge of the electronic trading landscape and execution platforms, as well as well-honed client management skills.
Why You Will Love It Here!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & a Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: 401k Matching Program, Professional Development Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Your Wellbeing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, including SS&C University
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness clubs, travel and more!
What You Will Get To Do:
- Oversee existing broker relationships in the Eze OMS & Eze EMS business lines, including the renegotiation of contracts and associated commercials.
- Meet regularly with key broker clients to review information specific to their client base and their overall relationship with SS&C Eze.
- Contracting and onboarding new brokers into our global network of partners.
- Work closely with other SS&C Eze departments and partners to address broker issues, concerns, and opportunities.
- Close collaboration with FIX on-boarding and support groups to review workflows, respond to client inquiries, and escalate items internally.
- Work with key brokers to generate sales leads across the product suite.
- Respond to administrative requests to answer billing inquiries, address billing disputes, review invoices, and address credit memos and outstanding receivables.
- Collaborate with the wider global Sell-Side team on strategic projects.
- Assist and contribute to various Marketing initiatives and Sell-Side events.
- Maintain relevant information in internal systems.
- Provide market intelligence to support the global Sell-Side team.
- May perform additional duties as directed by management.
- In addition to the above, to be successful in the role the candidate will need to be comfortable handling key accounts and providing highly responsive account management. They should possess a mature and pleasant personality and at the same time be aggressive and pro-active when handling various client-related issues.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in a financial technology (preferred) or similar software or client service environment.
- An aptitude for working within the operational sides of a business.
- Familiarity building support systems and processes welcome.
- Comfort working with numbers, datasets, worksheets, and other business analysis tools. Strong analytic, project management and organizational skills.
- Requirement to obtain FINRA Series 7 Licensing and Registration within 3 months of hire. SS&C Eze wants to support candidates’ success gaining their certification, and will commit time, training materials, and FINRA sponsorship for candidates needing licensing.
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at www.ssctech.com/careers.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
NYC: Salary range for the position: 80000 USD to 145000 USD. The successful candidate may be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award.
Your application has been successfully submitted.