Sales Development Representative
Voted Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Paying Companies, and Top Startup Companies by Forbes
SparkCognition looks to bring in the best talent in the world. To accommodate the hiring of our wildly talented teams, SparkCognition sponsors visa opportunities when appropriate.
Who are we and why this opportunity? Drive change and create a footprint. SparkCognition invests in our employees and fosters collaboration throughout the organization. Our employees have the ability to work globally with award-winning artificial intelligence (AI) technology within multiple industries. What are the benefits and perks at SparkCognition? You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Below are some highlights - we’d love to connect and share more!
- Fast-paced evolving culture with the opportunity to drive new ideas and technology.
- Hybrid Work Environment - 4 days per week in office
- Stock Option Grants
- Generous Time Off Programs
- Medical Coverage, and Parental Leave Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Monthly Technology Allowance
- Large 2022 renovated office space centrally located near the Arboretum in Austin, TX- including fully stocked beverage and snack areas!
Join us and:
- Cultivating relationships with prospective clients through phone calls, emails, online chat, and social media (e.g., LinkedIn)
- Engaging in a discovery conversation with prospects to understand business needs and determine if SparkCognition solutions are a match
- Building rapport with contacts by offering resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blogs, articles, etc.) and understanding where the prospect is in the buying process
- Qualifying prospects based on established criteria, schedule appointments, and create opportunities for the Sales team
- Following up on Marketing Qualified Accounts to identify appropriate contacts for follow-up from various marketing tools
- Tracking, maintaining, and accurately updating customer contact records in Salesforce
- A strong self-starter attitude with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Interest and aptitude to understand the technology and its practical application and value
- Confidence in communicating with professionals at all levels of an organization
- A driven attitude and want to achieve goals and objectives
- Willingness to learn and take on new tasks and responsibilities
- An investment in building out your skill set to advance into sales, account management, product marketing, and marketing
- Personal computer literacy including Excel, PowerPoint, CRM tools (Salesforce, LinkedIn Navigator, Outreach, etc.)
**Must be located in Austin, TX
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI Perfected for Business™️