Director, Solution Sales - Employee Experience
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build a team of direct Sales Executives to drive rapid new business sales growth in the region
- Build and drive sales strategy for the region in conjunction with Sales Operations to effectively Go-To-Market including understanding the competitive landscape, presence and strength within the region
- Actively engage in territory planning, relationship development and opportunity development and driving revenue by supporting and assisting Field Sales Teams in closing opportunities
- Recruit, coach and mentor team members to drive excellence
- Development of territories and quota for the sales team and effectively communicate to set performance expectations within the team
- Manage and report accurate forecast and pipeline to the business
- Achievement of annual sales goals on a quarterly and annual basis is required
- Engage and align effectively in C-level meetings in order to properly understand customer business requirements
- Build effective working relationships with Solution Consulting, Business Units, Professional Services, Marketing, our Partner community and the ServiceNow executive team
- Retain and grow existing customer base with regular non-sales customer engagement activities to deliver an excellent customer experience
To be successful in this role you have:
- Extensive track record of new business sales success including presentation and negotiation skills within industry and at C Level
- Strong success in recruiting, coaching and managing an exceptional sales team
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals.
- Ownership of accurate CRM reports including current and future quarterly forecasts and opportunity inspection
- Experienced in driving sales process and drive effective working relationships with Sales Operations
- Ability to understand the 'bigger picture' and business drivers around IT
- Ability to build long term strategic and senior level relationships
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Demonstrates strong business and financial acumen
- Built self-motivated sales teams that embrace a culture of collaboration, enthusiasm, and overachievement
- Champions and promotes top performers, constantly develops and coaches the team and themselves, and topgrades appropriately
- Proven partner relationships and networks, and ability to grow the impact of revenue streams and territory development through the partner ecosystem
- Ownership of driving successful pipeline generation activities developed by marketing or the partner community
For positions in the Bay Area, we offer a base pay of $160,750 - $265,250, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs (subject to eligibility requirements). Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A purpose-driven company. Making work, work better for people guides everything we do.