Regional Partner Manager - US Commercial West
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
- Building Partner Practices through business plan development, account planning, partner expectation management, industry/regional/product focus. Sell, solve, deliver growth.
- Planning for success through Partner achievement target agreement, capacity planning, growth investment, points earning roadmap.
- Managing the Partner Ecosystem and cross functional collaboration across stakeholders through readiness assessment scoring, milestone achievement by partner, roadmap sessions for success, regular ecosystem evaluations, tiering progress, acquisitions targets, health analysis, metrics reporting.
- Drive Ecosystem Governance through stakeholder communication, execution plans, reporting and dashboard preparation, global interlocks with other regions.
- Work with a specified set of ServiceNow partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new logos, as well as ensuring our partners assist in delivering successful projects across all ServiceNow sales segments in a designation geo (AMS/EMEA/APJ).
- Direct/align partner’s investment in ServiceNow with areas of greatest opportunities. Aligns partner’s corporate mission and goals with the people, programs and resources at ServiceNow. Ensure alignment with ServiceNow’s Partner Industry Solutions strategy and, where applicable, Service Provider programs.
- Accelerate Workflow and Now Platform “Practice” growth via joint GTM plans with associated investment aligned to ServiceNow’s four C requirements: Capacity, Capability, Competency, and Customer Success.
- Drive regular partner cadence including pipeline reviews, operational excellence, QBR’s and EBC’s to drive partner and ServiceNow executive alignment
- Develop and execute capacity plans to assure partner is well positioned to sell the value of the Now Platform and to deliver successful customer implementations with high degrees of customer success via proper competencies, certifications, and committed co-delivery plan.
- Collaborate with Marketing teams on both sides to build and execute joint closed-loop demand generation plans (Partner Prospecting Days (PPD), CxO Roundtables and joint events).
To be successful in this role you have:
- Develop & Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (Business Planning Guides, Enablement Journeys etc.)
- Effectively coach & enable partners both remotely and face to face as needed
- Communicate Partner Programs’ Requirements & Benefits across the ecosystem
- Provide Day-to-Day Management of Partner Ecosystem
- Work closely with ServiceNow Partner Operations and Partner Enablement to ensure reporting and best practice is being executed
- Conduct Quarterly and Bi-annual Business Reviews
- Develop Partner Business Case + Program Roadmaps
- Articulate investment areas needed to both enter and progress through the partner program
- Execute Remediation Plans
- Enhance & Manage Partner Portal and Other Systems
- Work Towards Partner Revenue Goals through Teaming & Subcontracting
- Build and Maintain Relationships Between the PDC and the Partner ecosystem
- Participate in Marketing Events
- Approximately 10% travel
For positions in the Bay Area, we offer a base pay of $114,540 - $189,060, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs (subject to eligibility requirements). Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A purpose-driven company. Making work, work better for people guides everything we do.