Senior Sales Enablement Manager
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
As an integral member of ServiceNow’s Global Enablement team, this role is responsible for aligning, developing and program managing enablement programs for salespeople across the entire sales journey.
The role is focused on developing programs that elevate sales performance using our sales methodology to coach and train.
Successful candidates will understand standard sales methodology application within a SaaS environment, along with the ability to drive content development, deployment and learning experiences.
This role requires extensive cross-organization collaboration and partnership with key stakeholders in Sales, Sales Leadership, and Customer Success, as well as across the various Enablement Teams within ServiceNow.
- Develop and Implement learning strategy, framework, methodologies, and supportive processes of our sales operating model
- Partner with sales and sales operations to align enablement and sales assets to stages in the sales cycle and customer buying process
- Partner with Enablement’s Sales Effectiveness and Role Excellence team to develop and deliver role-specific sales methodology learning plans that meet the needs of the business
- Partner with Sales Onboarding team to identify and fill sales methodology and supporting sales processes enablement needs for new hires
- Gather requirements from stakeholders, develop enablement for multiple platforms (eLearning, vILT, etc.), and work with the Instructional Design team to develop the enablement, the communications team to develop and execute a communications plan; manage key stakeholders throughout the process, including regional Enablement Leads; deliver the enablement (at times pre-recorded, other times live facilitation)
- Continual optimization of sales methodology enablement programs as needed by aligning with company and business unit priorities
- Develop and execute on learner adoption and engagement programs
- 5 or more years of related experience in sales or sales enablement.
- Experience with solution or outcome selling
- Strong understanding of sales and sales leadership with the ability to translate into field-ready assets and enablement
- Experience creating and/or delivering sales enablement to sellers
- Knowledge of sales enablement methodologies, enablement tools and technologies (LMS, LRS, SCORM, x-API), and learning best practices
- Ability to listen and diagnose enablement issues to effectively recommend strategies to optimize performance
- Ability to collaborate across the Enablement organization and with stakeholders to continue to refine and evolve existing approaches
- Proactive, self-motivated and self-directing; able to drive deliverables and results which involves people who do not report to you while maintaining positive relationships
- Ability to interact with and influence a wide range of employees including senior management
- Ability to clearly communicate and influence key stakeholders around enablement strategies with curiosity
- Growth mindset and ability to leverage the knowledge of the broader organization
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
For positions in Colorado, we offer a base pay of $123,750 - $216,450K, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs. Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location. For individuals who will be working in the Bay Area, there is a pay enhancement for positions located in that geographical area; please contact your recruiter for additional information.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A purpose-driven company. Making work, work better for people guides everything we do.