Enterprise Sales Executive
Riverbed. Empower the Experience
Riverbed transforms data into actionable insights and accelerates performance so organizations can deliver a seamless digital experience and drive enterprise performance. Riverbed is the only company with the collective richness of telemetry from network to app to end user, that illuminates and then accelerates every digital interaction. Riverbed offers two industry-leading portfolios: Alluvio by Riverbed, a differentiated Unified Observability portfolio that unifies data, insights, and actions across IT, so customers can deliver seamless, secure digital experiences; and Riverbed Acceleration, providing fast, agile, secure acceleration of any app, over any network, to users anywhere.
Together with our thousands of partners, and market-leading customers globally – including 95% of the FORTUNE 100 –, we empower every click, every digital experience.
About this Position
Title: Enterprise Sales Executive
Location: Remote/Home Office - Houston or Austin TX
Our Enterprise Software Sellers are entrepreneurial, value-based sellers who use the entirety of our product portfolios to drive business outcomes aligned to our customers' goals.
- Maximize sales into enterprise accounts. Participate in cross sell and up sell opportunities. Penetrate additional buyers within the accounts, identify their needs and then configure an appropriate offering from our portfolio to meet those needs.
- Prepare accurate forecast, build a funnel to cover bookings target, document activities in Salesforce, and perform other task necessary to drive revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Use disciplined account planning to maintain client relationships, enhance customer satisfaction, and increase account penetration.
- Lead a complex sales cycle; orchestrating and leveraging additional resources – i.e. partners, inside sales, Solutions (PreSales) Engineers, Sales Management, and Executive Leadership – when needed.
- Work autonomously to meet and exceed assigned revenue targets & goals
- Exceptional track record selling high-end software solutions, preferably in one or more of the following disciplines: Application Architectures & Performance Management, Business Analytics Tools, End User Experience, SaaS, IaaS, Hybrid Cloud, Cloud Storage, Subscription Model, Virtualization, and Infrastructure Management to Fortune 1000 accounts.
- New business hunter with 7+ years Enterprise Software Sales experience, selling across multiple verticals
- Previous success with complex sales involving multiple decision makers and sales cycles of 3 to 12 months
- Strong experience of selling to C-Suite (or one level below) with a good understanding of technology
- Individual must possess good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations
- Good working knowledge of Partner ecosystem and experience establishing and fostering strong Partner relationships.
- Existing relationships within the assigned client base is preferred.
- Tenacity, wit and energy to get in front of prime targets and build relationships with new and existing Riverbed clients
Why Join Riverbed
With a 20-year history of innovation, Riverbed is agile, yet proven, and we are disrupting the market with differentiated solutions that enable our customers to deliver secure, seamless digital experiences and accelerate enterprise performance While we are a ‘customer-first’ company, we are all about our people with a shared commitment to creating a global impact. We bring our best selves to work and pursue excellence, trust, and respect for one another. We welcome diversity and value and encourage transparency and open communication throughout the company. We strive to be an inclusive, fair, and enjoyable workplace for our people globally and care about their wellbeing. We are committed to our people, partners, and customers while supporting the communities where we work and live. It’s the Power of WE that binds us together.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. We understand that when people can be themselves, more is possible. We would love to have more people on board to join us on our journey to be better every day! So, come speak with us about career possibilities at Riverbed.
Riverbed is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or child birth (including breast feeding), sexual orientation, genetics, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by and in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Riverbed encourages all of its U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, but does not presently require its U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated unless such vaccination is required by applicable law or the duties of the specific position. If a specific position requires an employee to be fully vaccinated because of either applicable law or the duties of the position, then the offer of employment will be expressly conditioned on the individual being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on or prior to their start date and providing proof of such vaccination unless the individual is legally exempt.
Check us out on:
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empower the Experience