Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Motus is the definitive leader in mobile workforce solutions. Its platform simplifies the reimbursement and management of vehicle, device, and location costs through personalized calculations. Empower your team with a suite of fully-integrated solutions that take the complexity out of compliance. Peace of mind included.
At Motus, we’re dedicated to making WorkLife better for everyone, anywhere. Our team is the heart of our culture, and we live by our WorkLife Pillars every day – WorkHappy, WorkHealthy, WorkSmart, WorkAnywhere.
The Motus Business Development team is looking for a top-performing sales executive to identify, generate, and close opportunities with Enterprise-level prospects. In this role, you will engage in a high volume of outbound prospecting, build your own territory, and manage the full-cycle sales process with our largest prospective clients to help them increase efficiency, boost employee satisfaction, mitigate risk and liability, and realize significant cost savings. Our customers love the value we deliver, and we have a 98.5% retention rate.
Our most successful Account Executives are quick learners, driven, diligent, and highly skilled at reading people and situations. Enterprise sales typically involves multiple decision-makers at the C-level, so we’re looking for team members with a strong executive presence who can hold a room, connect with different personalities, and drive a multi-threaded and consultative sales process.
- Strengths navigating multiple personas in Fortune 1000 companies
- Manage a full-cycle sales process and consistently deliver against quarterly quota
- Identify and engage decision-makers within target accounts using outbound outreach tactics such as cold calling, email, and direct mail
- Previous relatable industry experience within fleet and reimbursement management required
- Uncover prospective customers’ needs and business goals to understand how Motus can be a strategic investment for their business
- Position Motus’ value proposition to prospects in a way that accounts for their business’ specific needs and goals
- Educate prospects on Motus’ product suite through presentations and product demos
- Create and present financial analyses to clients
- Review and execute contracts and agreements with prospects
- Outline and follow a defined Sequence of Events with prospects over the course of the sales process
- Maintain detailed prospect and activity information in Salesforce.com
- 5+ years sales experience (experience with fleet and reimbursement management a plus)
- Verifiable and consistent track record of exceeding sales quota
- Strong “hunter” prospecting and sales skills
- Demonstrated success selling into multiple decision-makers at the C-suite
- Excellent sales process management and lead generation capabilities
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal, and presentation
- Analytical thinker, problem-solver and can navigate complex sales cycles from start to finish with multiple personas
- Partner with Marketing and BDR teams to generate and qualify leads while continuing to be responsible for driving results
- Skilled in the art of contract negotiation
- Customer focus
- Be self-motivated, naturally curious, and possess a positive attitude
- Experience using Salesforce.com
Where required by law, Motus provides a reasonable range of compensation for specific roles. The base pay for this role is $115,000. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors including the candidate’s relevant experience, technical skills, and other qualifications. This position is also eligible for incentive compensation based on individual performance. This position is eligible for company benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution, flexible spending or health savings account, life and AD&D insurance, short-and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program with company match, and additional voluntary or legally required benefits.
Please see below for an outline of the Motus benefits package. Motus supports both the physical and mental health of their employees.
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance (Effective day one)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Savings Accounts
- Motus-Fidelity 401K Plan
- Company-paid Short/Long-term Disability & Basic Life Insurance Plans
- Family Planning and Parenting Support Benefits through Maven
- $1000 Home Office Reimbursement Program
- $2000 Internal Referral Program
- WorkAnywhere Reimbursement Internet and Cellular Costs
- 16 weeks maternity and adoption leave
- 8 weeks paternity leave
At Motus we are committed to all dimensions of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Together, we are building an authentic culture that respects and celebrates our unique experiences and differences.
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.