Account Manager- Consumer Goods
Blue Yonder Title:
- Account Manager: Consumer Goods *US REMOTE (Preferably in the Chicago area)
- Seeking a successful, strategic Account Manager with previous supply chain management solutions sales experience at the enterprise-level ($2B annual revenue and above) to sell software solutions primarily into High-Tech accounts.
- Core responsibilities include driving 3x pipeline coverage on a 4 quarter rolling sales outlook by confidently representing the Blue Yonder products and portfolio of offerings.
- Responsible for developing executive and working-level relationships with assigned accounts, focused primary on the finance, supply chain and IT divisions.
- What you’ll do:
- Prospect and develop early stage sales opportunities for your assigned accounts.
- Achieve / exceed quota targets annually. These will be described upon contract value.
- Actively understand each named customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the customer or prospect.
- Conduct weekly customer discovery sessions to gain valuable insight at prospect accounts. Construct and deliver innovative customer presentations to position Blue Yonder solutions which can help them achieve or exceed their goals.
- Deliver Blue Yonder’s unique value proposition to prospects.
- Understand Value Engineering (VE), benchmarking and ROI data and how they support the customer’s decision process. Work with Sales and VE to deploy tools effectively.
- Possess a humble, hungry and smart approach to selling that translates to a consultative sales approach.
- What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years large software company experience with success selling enterprise-level, complex software sales.
- Cloud and ERP sales experience; supply chain management solutions + license and services experience.
- Proven quota attainment record ($2M annual quota achievement and above).
- Proven experience selling Consulting, Cloud and Education Services ($200K and above).
- Experience in a team-based selling environment.
- Exceptional presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Virtual-based opportunity: Ability to travel 50% or more within the U.S.
The salary range for this position is $147,600.00 - $170,000.00.
The salary range information provided, reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual salary will be commensurate with skills, experience, certifications or licenses and other relevant factors. In addition, this role will be eligible to participate in either the annual performance bonus or commission program, determined by the nature of the position.
At Blue Yonder, we care about the wellbeing of our employees and those most important to them. This is reflected in our robust benefits package and options that includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K with Matching
- Flexible Time Off
- Corporate Fitness Program
- Wellbeing Days
- A variety of voluntary benefits such as; Legal Plans, Accident and Hospital Indemnity, Pet Insurance and much more
At Blue Yonder, we are committed to a workplace that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging in which everyone can share their unique voices and talents in a safe space. We continue to be guided by our core values and are proud of our diverse culture as an equal opportunity employer. We understand that your career search may look different than others, and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience.
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Diversity, Inclusion, Value & Equality (DIVE) is our strategy for fostering an inclusive environment we can be proud of. Check out Blue Yonder's inaugural Diversity Report which outlines our commitment to change, and our video celebrating the differences in all of us in the words of some of our associates from around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 supply chain platform delivering more growth, less waste and amazing customer experiences. #Fulfillyourpotential