Sr Director Customer Success
myDigitalOffice (MDO) is a cloud-based information management platform that brings together data from multiple hotel systems, enabling hospitality professionals to access their hotels' data from one place and in real time. In addition to being the one-stop shop reporting hub for hoteliers, MDO also provides digital document and contract management services that streamline the auditing process, eliminating the need to print and store documents. MDO’s mission is to help hotels drive operational efficiencies through innovation and advanced technologies that contribute to the industry’s sustainability initiative.
The Senior Director of Customer Success will be responsible for building and leading the MDO Customer Success organization. This position will expand and lead the team responsible for driving adoption of our technology, managing and boosting customer renewals, and gleaning strategic insights that help to improve our product value. We seek a passionate, consultative, action oriented leader who can partner cross functionally with Onboarding, Product Management, Support, Sales and other teams to ensure a positive customer experience throughout the customer journey.
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Customer Success organization, focusing on driving product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving growth through gross renewals and net retention improvements
- Directly manage a team of Customer Success Managers and Enterprise Customer Success Managers
- Lead strategic, cross-functional initiatives such as customer journeys, maturity models, voice-of-customer, and product feedback
- Build strong internal relationships and collaborate cross-functionally to drive market readiness, sales handoffs, customer marketing, training actions, services deployment, and effective support to drive a seamless customer experience
- Own accurate forecasting, account assignments and bandwidth management processes
- Regularly engage directly with customers to build relationships, expand understanding, and resolve issues of escalation
- Build relationships and advocacy with senior roles inside of our customers
- Influence future lifetime customer value through increased product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall customer health scores
- Implement programs to optimize customer lifecycle satisfaction through coordinated communication efforts in concert with Sales, Marketing and Product, in order to highlight new product features and capabilities
- Recruit, develop, and retain customer oriented and value driven talent
- 10+ years of customer/account management experience within a SaaS company
- Proven track record building & leading a successful CSM team in a growth-oriented environment
- Results-driven and hands-on leader who digs into the details and directly supports front-line team members
- An empathic leader with a desire to build a world-class CSM organization within the constraints of a responsibly managed business; includes attracting, developing and retaining top talent
- Strong process orientation, with a total-system mindset and experience rolling out processes and programs
- Strong perspective rooted in professional experience, paired with willingness to listen carefully, explore new ideas, and coach
- Curiosity and willingness to experiment, fail fast, learn, and adapt; flexibility to learn from what you’ve done in the past, not adhere rigidly to it
- Bachelor's degree. A technical or business discipline is preferred
- Experience with hotel technology systems highly preferred
- Knowledge of multiple hotel systems, such as PMS, POS, and Accounting is preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.