Enterprise Account Executive - New York
What We Do: AI Service Management (AISM):
There are many examples of disruption in the consumer space – Uber disrupting the cab industry, Airbnb disrupting the hospitality industry and so on; but have you wondered who is disrupting support and operations? Aisera helps make businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like user experience for support and operations. We have built the world’s first AISM solution for IT, HR, Customer Service, Facilities, and IT/Cloud Operations. With Aisera, organizations can provide a personalized and proactive experience for users by automating the resolution of tasks and actions.
Aisera’s seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
What you'll do:
- Qualify new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up for enterprises with revenues greater than $2B
- Prospect cold leads to generate interest and new contacts to fill your funnel
- Research accounts, identify key players and build relationships
- Demonstrate our innovative AI Service Management solution and align value to customers pain points
- Close sales with a $1.5M quota
- Maintain and expand your list of assigned prospects
What You’ll Need:
- Proven success in closing deal sizes of $150k or more and a consistent track record of hitting quarterly and yearly goals
- Competitive team player who wants to be the MVP and help the entire team succeed
- An Avid learner of Technology who can learn the basics quickly and apply them to business situations
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communications and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Experience selling CRM SaaS a plus
- 3-10yrs of experience in Enterprise Account management and sales
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Holidays and flexible PTO
- Paid family leave
- 401(k) plan
- Stock Options
- Employment Assistance Program
Your application has been successfully submitted.