Enterprise Account Executive
ComplianceQuest is the fastest growing, 100% modern cloud Next-Generation Enterprise Quality, Safety, and Environment Management (QHSE) solutions platform natively built and run-on Salesforce technologies. Our company is fully remote, with more than 180+ members globally. We help our customers of all sizes deliver quality products and services in the safest, most sustainable way by mitigating risk, problems, and inefficiencies while protecting customers, employees, suppliers, and brands.
At ComplianceQuest, we are continuously seeking the best and brightest employees to join us.
Responsible for achieving assigned SaaS sales ACV revenue objectives for new logo accounts and existing accounts within the market segments for Lifesciences, General MFG Services, Oil&Gas Industries.
- Work primarily as a hunter to meet your assigned sales ACV quota by developing a strong pipeline through assigned leads/opportunities or self-created opportunities.
- Develop industry contacts that will result in opportunities to be pursued.
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to develop an ACV pipeline to support assigned annual SaaS quota.
- Work with sales management to develop success plans to align towards self, corporate, sales and revenue goals.
- Learn ComplianceQuest QMS, EHS and Clinical solutions to effectively present and communicate the value of the solution provided.
- Be the advocate for Customers and work with Customer Success Teams, Support, Engineering, Partners and Management to capture the market and product feedback, as relevant to drive success in selling.
- Comply with all internal CQ Quality and Information Security requirements.
All other responsibilities/duties as assigned.
- A strong hunter with 5+ years experience in SaaS Sales roles selling into Enterprise Lifesience, General Manufacturing and Safety market segments.
- Proven track record of meeting assigned targets through closing new SaaS business multi-year contracts.
- 5+ Years of proven success selling QMS, EHS, MES and/or PLM SaaS solutions to enterprise-level accounts.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and sales automation tools such as outreach is a must.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into solution value propositions and successfully present those to prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, or similar background.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to align sales strategies and solutions.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills.
- Willing to travel to meet business objectives.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The only AI-powered platform for unified PLM, QMS and EHS on Salesforce