Senior Account Manager - West Coast
What We Do: AI Service Management (AISM):
There are many examples of disruption in the consumer space – Uber disrupting the cab industry, Airbnb disrupting the hospitality industry and so on; but have you wondered who is disrupting support and operations? Aisera helps make businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like user experience for support and operations. We have built the world’s first AISM solution for IT, HR, Customer Service, Facilities, and IT/Cloud Operations. With Aisera, organizations can provide a personalized and proactive experience for users by automating the resolution of tasks and actions.
Aisera’s seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
What you'll do:
- Identify opportunities, close additional revenue, including upselling, and cross-selling of related products and retain revenue within a book of business
- Develop and execute Account Plan for each named account and present during quarterly review sessions
- Own the relationships and strategy to increase the collaboration, engagement, and revenue from our largest strategic accounts.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention throughout the Implementation and Support experience
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Quarterbacking experiences by various cross-functional teams at Aisera, on behalf of the customer
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas and maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal forecasting system (SFDC)
- Collaborate with peers and management around ways to continually improve the sales organization
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers. Client retention is a major measurement of success
- Demonstrate our innovative AI Service Management solution and align value to customers pain points
What You’ll Need:
- 5-10 years of experience in Enterprise Account Management preferably in SaaS
- Experience with Salesforce required; Catalyst, Gainsight or other Customer Success software a plus
- Proven success in closing deal sizes of $150k or more and a consistent track record of hitting quarterly and yearly goals
- Competitive team player who wants to be the MVP and help the entire team succeed
- An avid learner of technology who can learn the basics quickly and apply them to business situations
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communications and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Holidays and flexible PTO
- Paid family leave
- 401(k) plan
- Stock Options
- Employment Assistance Program
Your application has been successfully submitted.