Customer Success Manager
Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are on the lookout for smart, hardworking, go-getters who thrive in a fast paced environment that requires a high degree of personal accountability, initiative and follow-through. You should have a passion for our product, an eagerness to learn and a strong commitment to serving our growing customer base. In 2022 we are shaping and developing a new market and we’re looking for people who are excited by that opportunity.
This is a fully-remote role open for US candidates preferably local Raleigh, North Carolina.
Responsibilities : Curiosity, Technical Aptitude, Relationship Building, Project Management
- Work with Netomi’s strategic customers to drive product adoption, renewal, and customer satisfaction by bringing value to your customer portfolio
- Act as a trusted advisor, thought manager, and subject matter expert to customers. Partner with customers to understand their current and future business goals and problems and translate that into people, product and process strategies
- Empower customers to connect their goals and problems with solutions in our platform while increasing usage and adoption
- Strategies to secure executive visibility of Netomi’s business results. Work across the customer’s business organization to Communicate the value and expansion of these solutions to their team and executives
- Partner with the internal account team (e.g. sales, product, support, and marketing) to design and execute optimal account plans for each customer
- Engage with product & engineering teams to translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Hands-on experience with complex product integrations to drive the usage and adoption of our product.
- More than 5+ years of experience in a technical customer success role within a B2B SaaS environment.
- Self-assured working in a fast-moving environment, with a willingness to make quick judgements based on continuous prioritization and evolving customer needs
- Good sense of curiosity with a genuine desire to learn and think with agility and apply them in new and new situations
- Stellar written and verbal communication tailored to the persona
- Proven track record to build strong relationships with VP and C-Suite management in the customer portfolio
- Strong sense of technical Knowledge, working knowledge of APIs, managing integrations
- Familiarity with Customer relationship management software, Support platforms (Zendesk, Salesforce)
- Bonus if you have Technical Support Experience / Knowledge
Your application has been successfully submitted.