At the heart of Simplify Compliance is our people. People from many different backgrounds with different vantage points, opinions, and experiences. We strive to continually lead with our IMPACT values and empower our employees to develop their full potential on a team that is passionate about acceptance, inclusivity, and achievement. Our employees are the driving force for the innovation, collaboration and creativity that enables our organization to deliver strategic success.
The Human Capital Institute (HCI) is a Simplify Compliance company, operating under the BLR® brand. We are well known and well respected in the human capital space for the quality of our certification programs, workshops, conferences, webcasts, podcasts, and other online content.
The Account Manager is responsible for proactively supporting Strategic Account Managers and Director of Enterprise Solutions in the achievement of (B2B) business-to-business sales and (B2C) business-to-consumer sales with weekly activity and annual revenue targets.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review & assign inbound leads to sales representatives based on vertical ownership
- Collaborate with Strategic Account Managers to identify target accounts
- Proactively reach out to target accounts via email and outbound phone calls
- Qualify and follow-up with B2B and B2C leads generated through outreach efforts
- Listen to client needs and present appropriate products/services
- Identify opportunities to expand inbound B2B and B2C leads
- Utilize sales support tools – DemandBase, SalesLoft, Sales Navigator – to research and correspond with clients and prospects
- Maintain a thorough understanding of products, the industry, and our competitors
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and Strategic Account Managers
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ownership and Execution
- Collaboration and Team Building
- Customer Centric
- Excellent written, verbal and phone communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, CRM and sales support technology solutions
- Collaborative, enthusiastic, and passionate team player
- Proven track record of success in sales or sales support role
- Ability to form and maintain internal and external client relationships
- Self-motivated and customer-focused
- Ability to leverage technology and web platforms
- 5+ years professional sales training or commensurate B2B sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
All external applicants must be legally eligible to immediately work in the country of hire without current or future sponsorship.
If you require an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act or similar law in order to apply for employment at Simplify Compliance, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team 1.800.727.5257, ext. 8101.
Job applicants may request to review the company's Affirmative Action plans by contacting the talent acquisition team/recruiter, Human Resources department or Chief People Officer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.