Senior Strategic Customer Success Manager, East
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
Imagine a solution that will predict for your customers (with an 85% accuracy) who is going to buy, what they’ll buy, and when. As a Senior Strategic Customer Success Manager at 6sense, you’ll be an instrumental player to our growth as we build upon the success we’ve had delivering predictions for Fortune 500 customers. We will trust you to own our highest profile customer advisory relationships, drive technical competency, ensure rapid deployment to demonstrate measurable results and long-term customer value, and create a culture of customer success at 6sense.
“We’ve been on a mission to fundamentally change the way revenue teams go to market and achieve success – and it’s time now to accelerate our vision.” – Jason Zintak, CEO. There’s an explosion of data as B2B buyers shift their buying to the web, but making sense of this data alone is no small feat. The data-driven sales and marketing organizations that align around the tools to leverage this data will have competitve dominance in their markets. At the forefront of the hottest space (ABM and predictive intelligence) within the fastest growing tech segment (marketing tech), lies 6sense.
At 6sense, we transform the way companies create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. We are a platform powering the Rev Tech Revolution. We are clearing the way for marketing, operations, and sales professionals to reach new heights of efficiency and success. We are solving a hard problem that delivers unquestionable, game-changing ROI (read; big deals and a path to get there). Forrester and G2 Crowd have named 6sense as a leader in Predictive Marketing Analytics and ABM, and we have been named a Best Workplace by Inc Magazine for the third year in a row. Having recently raised $200M in Series E funding at a $5.2B valuation (backed by Blue Owl, MSD Partners, D1 Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Tiger Global, Insight Partners, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, B Capital Group, Franklin Templeton, and Harmony Partners), we are investing heavily in our product, our customers, and rapidly growing the customer success team on across the US. Join us!!
We’re in the scaling stages of building our customer success team. We’re looking for process-oriented people who have an intrinsic drive to be successful; who have a track record of building customer advocates in technical product environments; who have a passion for B2B buyers, their businesses, and what 6sense means to their overall success. Senior Strategic Customer Success Managers at 6sense think critically about driving customer growth and building our organization. This is a unique opportunity for you to help shape and accelerate our success and grow in your career.
As a Strategic Customer Success Manager (Sr. Strategic CSM) you will be responsible for actively managing the happiness and renewal of a portfolio of assigned 6sense largest strategic Enterprise customers. Responsibilities include:
- Managing a book of our largest, global strategic customers
- Working closely with global Enterprise customers to understand their business goals and objectives, and ensuring 6sense is being adopted into their teams’ daily workflow, generating positive ROI, and growing lifetime customer value for 6sense.
- Establishing strong relationships with decision-makers and key influencers within each account in your book of business.
- Developing, executing, and maintaining strategic account plans and QBRs to drive business value and ROI.
- Forecasting, identifying risk, and maintaining a strong customer renewal rate and growth rate in partnership with the Account Executive team
- Working closely with customer and internal teams to maintain visibility into product performance and customer feedback. You will clearly communicate and manage risk, proactively helping resolve issues promptly while minimizing customer churn.
- Becoming an expert on the 6sense predictive engine, including implementation, how use cases of 6sense connect to top business goals and requirements, and areas to expand use cases.
- Partnering with a 6sense technical CSM and Program Managers to manage customer onboarding, product rollout and training.
- Being an advocate for customers’ product feature priorities internally within 6sense and align with product team around driving product roadmap.
- Building customer advocates who will speak on behalf of 6sense as a reference and share success stories in 6sense events and content.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize, and scale while having fun.
A Strategic CSM will represent the voice of the customer at 6sense and work closely with internal teams to create a company-wide culture of Customer Success. We are creating a different kind of company. If this sounds like a breath of fresh air and a place where you’ll thrive as you take your success to the next level, we should talk!
Your Experience And Skills Required
- 10+ years of Customer Success, Account Management, or Consulting experience, ideally from a high tech or SaaS company, where you developed strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solutions.
- 3+ years experience in high-touch Strategic or Enterprise Customer Success with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Experience working with global 1000 Enterprise customers with multiple stakeholders, and managing success programs as the key advisor to global as well as regional customer organizations.
- Experience advising customers including CxOs on how to best use and adopt SaaS platform for faster Return on Investment (ROI)
- Experience working closely with B2B demand gen, marketing operations, sales operations and analytics teams
- Experience negotiating renewals and identifying and driving upsell opportunities.
- Have led projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging and influencing internal resources to get things done.
- Familiarity with the marketing tech stack: Marketing Automation, digital marketing technologies, data providers, B2B digital media. Experience using Marketing Automation, CRM or related applications is a plus
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- BA/BS degree is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Ability to travel to customer site (~30%).
Additional Skills Desired
- 5+ years of experience using BI (Tableau, Domo, MicroStrategy), Marketing Automation (Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot) or CRM (Salesforce and Dynamics) platforms.
- 2+ years of domain expertise in one of the following industries: Communications, Media, High-Tech, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Financial Services, Insurance or Retail is preferred.
Base Salary Range: $117,00 to $179,400. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO). #Li-remote
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make realconnections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous paid parental leave beneﬁts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Slintel, a 6sense company
Go-to-market intelligence that helps businesses discover and connect with high-intent buyers.