Services Account Executive
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Experienced seller focused on selling labor based professional services related to Precisely’ s Engage Customer Communications Management (CCM) products. Product offerings range from on-premise software, SaaS, and Hosted Managed Services which provide personalized and data driven communications for clients across all verticals and geographies. The Services Account Executive would have global remit for driving professional services revenue across the full engage product suite.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Directly target Engage clients to sell services engagements including services support contracts, change requests, upgrades, migrations, and business process analysis.
- Work with other Sellers to increase the amount services attachment on active opportunities.
- Develop and create a focused services program for the BDR outreach team.
- Follow-up on leads generated by BDR outreach team and digital marketing efforts.
- Develop and create focused services content for use in digital marketing efforts.
- Develop and facilitate mining opportunities through client health checks, enablement packages, design services, e-delivery workshops, return mail analysis, and operational cost analysis.
- Work with Client Engagement Managers and Technical Account Managers to identify and farm potential services opportunities within existing clients.
- Develop and maintain weekly a quarterly forecast of services opportunities.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 4-year College Degree (BS or BA)
- 3 to 5 years experience successfully selling IT services
- Experience selling to large enterprise clients and prospects
- Experience working for Customer Communications Management and/or Digital Experience providers
- High-energy with strong relationship building skills
- Organized, process driven and self-directed
- Potential Travel required: 10-20%
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Winshuttle (now Precisely)
Automate your data-intensive processes