Sales Development Representatives (SDRs)
Who we are……
Acqueon's conversational engagement software lets customer-centric brands orchestrate campaigns and proactively engage with consumers using voice, messaging, and email channels. Acqueon leverages a rich data platform, statistical and predictive models, and intelligent workflows to let enterprises maximize the potential of every customer conversation. Acqueon is trusted by 200 clients across industries to increase sales, drive proactive service, improve collections, and develop loyalty.
At our core, Acqueon is a customer-centric company with a burning desire (backed by a suite of awesome, AI-powered technology) to help businesses provide friction-free, delightful, and referral-worthy customer experiences.
We are looking for…..
Looking for highly passionate Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for Account Executives. The SDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role is fast paced and will routinely make between 50 to 100 calls per day, with the goal of securing.
As a SDR in Acqueon you will….
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach.
- Must be able to obtain sales targets and goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with sales team utilizing CRM application to manage and communicate regarding leads/opportunities and customers.
- Research and pre-qualify leads by understanding the product requirements for prospective organizations to build your pipeline
- Identify decision-makers and key influencers to speak with
- Call prospects to engage in conversations designed to discover sales opportunities (60-80 dials/day on average)
- Gain commitments and schedule a brief web-based product demo/meeting or another call to action
- Work closely and collaboratively with your Regional Sales Directors
- Achieve or exceed monthly individual and team goals
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Fearlessly ask tough business impact questions
- Support senior sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Attend product training conferences and develop an understanding of our communication infrastructure
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the sales representatives
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Record customer data and maintain organized information in our CRM
- Share prospective customer insights with the team to maximize success
As a SDR in Acqueon you will need….
- Demonstrated previous sales development success with 1+ years in a similar role
- Extremely comfortable speaking on the phone (cold calling)
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with public speaking experience
- Working knowledge of the enterprise software market or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Sales CRM sales automation tools or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- Experience selling services preferred
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills with emphasis on being a self-starter.
- Organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong attention to detail including, but not limited to, accurate spelling and appropriate abbreviations.
- Personable and highly coachable
- Results-Oriented and consistently able to hit goals and quotas
- Highly organized
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to continue to build upon their existing skills. The right individual will be self-motivated and a creative problem solver. You should possess the ability to seek out the correct information efficiently through individual efforts and with the team. By joining the Acqueon team, you can enjoy the benefits of working for one of the industry’s fastest growing and highly respected technology companies. If you, or someone you know, would be a great fit for us we would love to hear from you today! Use the form to apply today or submit your resume.
Your application has been successfully submitted.