Enterprise Sales Director- Acqueon-Twilio Flex Solutions
Who we are...
Acqueon' s conversational engagement software lets customer-centric brands orchestrate campaigns and proactively engage with consumers using voice, messaging, and email channels. Acqueon leverages a rich data platform, statistical and predictive models, and intelligent workflows to let enterprises maximize the potential of every customer conversation. Acqueon is trusted by 200 clients across industries to increase sales, drive proactive service, improve collections, and develop loyalty.
At our core, Acqueon is a customer-centric company with a burning desire (backed by a suite of awesome, AI-powered technology) to help businesses provide friction-free, delightful, and referral-worthy customer experiences.
We are we looking for...
Acqueon is actively looking for Sales Directors who have at 3+ years selling in the Twilio "Flex" ecosystem and are, generally, subject matter experts in all things contact center. We are looking for a sales director with ambitions to develop sales funnels across the United States by building deep relationships with, Twilio Flex,Specialists & Technical Solution Architects to sell new, greenfield, logos and mine the existing contact center installed base for upsell opportunities.
As a Sales Director in Acqueon you will….
- Develop and manage territory prospect accounts in concert with Twilio's "go to market" team.
- Understand and be able to effectively communicate the benefits of the synergy between Acqueon' s products and solutions and Twilio Flex solution offerings.
- Continuous learning about Acqueon offerings, successes, and business ecosystem in order to share and bring insights to ATPs, and prospects
- Develop and perform strategic prospecting activities to generate pipeline and grow territory.
- Develop strong internal working relationships with key stakeholders across Pre-Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, Marketing, and Product to create solutions for prospects that drive new revenue.
- Using Salesforce effectively perform sales forecasting in a monthly, quarterly, and annual planning rhythm for your accounts with high levels of predictability, quality, and accuracy
- Collaborate with dedicated Acqueon BDM resources to target sellers, specialists, and prospects
As a Sales Director in Acqueon you will need….
- Must be an accomplished enterprise sales hunter and subject matter expert in Customer Experience and Contact Center solutions with 5+ years of experience.
- Proven track record in delivering successful customer outcomes, and new customer acquisition in contact center ecosystems grounded in Twilio Flex solutions.
- Functional Knowledge of:
- CRM, EHR and case management systems
- Contact center infrastructure, Premise & Cloud
- Proactive, outbound customer engagement/Campaign Management
- AI, CDP, and Analytics
- Self-service, AI/agent assistant, and virtual agent
- Omni – Channel Communications
- Strong solution selling background by creating relevant use cases, lead complex sales cycles.
- Proven self-starter and a relentless collaborator with a highly professional work ethic
- A passionate new business (hunter) sale professional relentless in finding new opportunities
- Experience selling to CxO suite. High comfort level working with all levels of an organization, including C-suite. Must possess a significant roster of enterprise C-Suite and VP level contacts.
- Excellent leadership and communications skills required
- Strong passion for customer happiness and for revenue and growth.
- Must have a proven track record of over-achieving revenue targets in sales.
- Experience in working collaboratively with ATPs to design and deliver effective business proposals.
- Willingness and the ability to travel extensively
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to continue to build upon their existing skills. The right individual will be self-motivated and a creative problem solver. You should possess the ability to seek out the correct information efficiently through individual efforts and with the team. By joining the Acqueon team, you can enjoy the benefits of working for one of the industry’s fastest growing and highly respected technology companies. If you, or someone you know, would be a great fit for us we would love to hear from you today! Use the form to apply today or submit your resume.
Your application has been successfully submitted.