Sales Director (Northeast) - Siemens Enlighted Job Opportunity - Remote (Northeast US)
Imagine a company that combines the dynamic energy of a start-up and the backing of Siemens, a global powerhouse. A company where ideas, passion, and ingenuity are valued - and - vital to solve the next generation of smart building challenges and help customers achieve net carbon zero goals.
Enlighted is human-centered proptech company that creates positive transformation wherever space, people and work meet through our industry leading technology. We empower organizations with this technology to transform physical spaces into regenerative places that fuel positive impact for people, portfolio, and our planet.
Our team is constantly evolving to deliver exceptional value to customers worldwide and remain at the forefront of future-proofing building with our innovative solutions. If you are passionate about turning everyday spaces into extraordinary places – join us – and start making your impact today.
As Sales Director (Northeast), you will be responsible for managing the entire enterprise portfolio of the region. You will also highlight and target key accounts which will gain a foothold in the Northeast US. The ideal Sales Director (Northeast) will also promote and be aware of company product knowledge, business rules, and processes.
- Recommend service and product enhancement to improve the sales potential and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the delivery of targets through individual recognition, performance review, people management and reward.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of the company's relationship with them.
- Determine the company's gross-profit and annual unit plans by analyzing trends and results and implementing marketing strategies.
- Develop field sales action plans to facilitate the implementation of the regional sales programs.
- Maintain technical and professional knowledge by reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies .and establishing personal networks.
- Plan for the achievement of individual and divisional targets in alignment with the strategies and policies of the company.
- Establish sales objectives by projecting expected sales volume and forecasting and developing sales quotas for territories and the region.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Sales
- Sales experience in the Lighting Industry (Lighting Controls sales experience preferred)
- Experience with Client Acquisition, SaaS sales and Enterprise accounts
- Experience in SaaS domain
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent tool preferred
- Comfortable with up to 25% travel
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons. (Candidates hired to work in USA)
Everything we do at Enlighted is underpinned by our values. We know it is not just what we do that matters, it is how we do it that makes the difference. We expect all team members to live our values and create a culture where everyone is inspired to be their best.
You have a unique opportunity to chart your professional path by owning your development, your career, and your future. We encourage all employees to hone their skills, acquire new ones, and explore continued opportunities within Enlighted and Siemens – the brightest way to advance your career!
What We Offer
- Meaningful and challenging work opportunities
- Flexible work models to balance your work and life in the ways that suit you best, including virtual, in-person, hybrid and on-site.
- Dynamic, modern work environments that promote collaboration and creativity
- Generous medical, dental, vision and mental health counseling benefits
- Matching 401K program
- Share matching program
- Competitive vacation policies to disconnect from work and recharge
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.