ACCOUNT MANAGER (US REGION)
WHO WE ARE.
Digimind is the global leader in AI-Powered social listening platformsand market intelligence software, designed for brands and agencies who want to accelerate digital transformation through an insights-driven approach. Digimind’s best-in-class technology transforms social and online data into actionable business insights, enabling marketers to effectively plan, execute, and analyze their marketing strategy. With offices in New York, Paris, Singapore, Grenoble, Rabat, Buenos Aires, Mexico, Madrid and Amsterdam, Digimind is serving numerous customers worldwide. Digimind is part of Onclusive, a global partner for public relations and Communications success.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
Digimind is looking for a confirmed Account Manager to join our dynamic North American team. Talented, dedicated, and enthusiastic, your role will be to maintain strong relationships with our customers and key decision-makers to help them exceed their performance objectives and increase product usage. The primary focus of the role is to improve client satisfaction, retention, and expansion of the Digimind solutions across our client base.
Your mission will include:
- Manage the growth of the portfolio of our North American client base, including upselling and cross-selling the Digimind products
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of clients’ business challenges to evaluate customer growth needs, opportunities and offer appropriate solutions
- Establish and maintain client relationships with key decision-makers with a strategic focus
- Increase growth, ensure renewal, and deliver satisfaction to customers
- Work with internal teams, including Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to meet client expectations and offer new Digimind product offerings.
- Leverage key strategic clients to become advocates and promote the Digimind solutions to potential partners.
WHAT YOU BRING.
- At least 4+ years experience in enterprise Saas or marketing technology account management role
- Subject matter expertise in one of the following domains: Social Media Analytics, Digital Marketing, Competitive Intelligence, Knowledge Management, Business Intelligence…
- Proven track record of delivery in a customer success environment with a focus on increasing customer satisfaction, growth, and retention
- Proven ability to develop champions at a strategic level
- Outstanding writer and communicator with strong presentation and analytical skills
- Proactive attitude, Positive attitude, and strong work ethic
- Experience working with enterprise-level clients across multiple teams and regions
- Strong sense of customer satisfaction
WHAT WE OFFER.
We offer a fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a revolutionary company open to what's trending in all industries worldwide, as well as:
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, high energy, and fast-paced
- Opportunity to work in the world of social media and big data with an
international team of passionate professionals
- Rapidly developing business, you will be a key part of the expansion
- Access to tailor-made trainings with Digimind Academy
- Competitive compensation package with base salary, plus aggressive commission and bonus structure, based on monthly, quarterly, and yearly objectives
- Full health, vision, and dental coverage, 401k
- Fully remote working opportunity
Digimind is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are attached to shaping an inclusive environment for all employees.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digimind - an Onclusive company
We help our clients understand the world as it is. Global leader in social listening and market intelligence solutions.