Sales Development Representative (On-site)
We are always looking for innovative and thoughtful SDR candidates. To keep your resume on file with us, please apply today and we will be in touch.
Here at ProcessMaker, we have reinvented the way in which our partners approach work. Now, we want to change the way YOU view work. As a ProcessMaker, employees are challenged to greet their role with the assumption that there is always a better way. Your knowledge and skills will be complemented by those of your colleagues around the globe – each of whom will encourage your growth, challenge your assumptions and applaud your success.
The award-winning design and unique functionality of our business process automation and workflow tool, have made us a global leader in the markets we serve. By simplifying tedious and time-intensive tasks faced by financial institutions and their clients, our customers can focus on serving their customers and members, while landing more business. Sound interesting?
- Develop opportunities for the sales team from prospecting and marketing-generated leads
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email with high attention to detail
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce.com
- Quickly learn the product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Hit target metrics of 70 new calls and 70 new emails to prospects per day
- Ability to work in Durham office 5 days a week during initial training, potential for hybrid work thereafter.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Curious mindset
- Self-starter able to drive towards goals
- Strong capacity to develop rapport quickly over the phone
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management skills, and team orientation
- Invested in building strong networks
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Low-Code BPM & Workflow Automation Software