Sales Development Representative - Remote
What we do: AI Service Management (AISM)
There are many examples of disruption in the consumer space – Uber disrupting the cab industry, Airbnb disrupting the hospitality industry and so on; but have you wondered who is disrupting support and operations? Aisera helps make businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like user experience for support and operations. We have built the world’s first AISM solution for IT, HR, Customer Service, Facilities, and IT/Cloud Operations. With Aisera, organizations can provide a personalized and proactive experience for users by automating the resolution of tasks and actions.
At Aisera, an SDR will work closely with prospect companies, helping them understand the value of our solution. You’ll have success in this role by understanding the customer’s definition of business value and challenging them to think about new ways to differentiate and transform their business. In short: you’ll inspire some of the world’s most iconic brands to better engage with their employees and customers.
The perfect candidate is an intelligent team player with high energy and a strong character. This person has a knack for building relationships externally and internally and gets energy from learning about new opportunities. As part of the Aisera family, you’ll receive best-in-class development opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Become a trusted member of the Aisera sales team
- Consistently partner with the marketing team to properly follow up on all leads from marketing events
- Receive ongoing mentorship and training for world-class sales experts
- Consume all internal training to maintain strong product knowledge, high-level subject matter expertise, and key differentiators over competitors
- Build strong relationships with prospects and drive new logo meetings within your territory
- Collaborate with your Aisera sales team to achieve successful prospect outcomes
- Develop your social profile and reach as a successful modern seller
- Deliver predictable performance and results on lead follow up
What You'll Need:
- Experience cold calling in a high-tech environment, preferred
- Effective combination of both selling skills and technical acumen
- Salesforce or CRM experience preferred
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technology
- Resilience to thrive in a start-up environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and analytical communication skills
- Experience in modern prospecting and account development techniques
- Ability to manage multiple programs and initiatives simultaneously with an attention to details
Your application has been successfully submitted.