Mid-Market Account Executive, East Coast
Are you ready to join a visionary, fast growing enterprise data software company? Are you ready to be part of a unique culture of integrity and innovation? Are you passionate about cloud data technologies, data analytics, operational excellence and business strategy? Are you yearning to make an impact? If so, this opportunity at StreamSets (a Software AG company) might be the perfect fit for you.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but feel up for the challenge - we want you to apply. We believe skills are transferable and drive goes a long way.
The Mission:The Mid-Market Account Executive at StreamSets will be responsible for closing between $800k to $1M of annual new business on a consistent monthly/quarterly basis.
Location: USA, East Coast (remote)
- Engage with customers in a virtual model of calls and web conferences to drive the sales process
- Collaborate with internal SDR, Marketing, Solution Engineering, Products and broader Field organization teams to identify and strategically target new, high-value opportunities within their respective territories
- Cultivate sales by nurturing inbound leads and leveraging a multi-channel, multi-touch outbound prospecting strategy
- Convert leads to customers by demonstrating the immense value of the StreamSets technology for their business (includes quotes, proposals, Business Value Assessments)
- Manage your quarterly pipeline and complete forecasting reports with your manager
- Develop sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities
- Partner with StreamSets’s Customer Success team to analyze customer health, identify gaps and opportunities for upsell and cross sell and risk for churn
- Driven to succeed by providing customers innovative solutions in a complex technology selling environment
- Collaborative by nature, taking an inventive approach to problem-solving
- Technically curious with strong business acumen
- Innovative, self-motivated, and driven by building positive and long-lasting relationships with our customers
- Eager to gain valuable enterprise sales experience
- 1-3+ years of closing or account management experience and relevant domain experience – open source, big data, data integration
- Successful experience carrying similar quota (500K- 800K) and deal sizes (5-6 figures)
- Ability to work independently in a rapidly-changing, dynamic startup environment
- Reputation for success in consultative sales environments and putting the customer first
- Strong technical aptitude– CRM systems like sf.com, Google applications, Word, Excel
- A strong work ethic, can-do attitude and ability to work cross-functionally within the organization
- Sales methodology experience (e.g., Meddic, Sandler or else)
- The target range for this job is $70,000 to $90,000 base. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and competencies.
‣ 100% paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents (US)
‣ The best equipment and resources - we you to have what you need to be successful
‣ Healthy work/life balance, flexible time off policies
‣ 401k (US), pension contributions (non-US)
‣ Attractive compensation
‣ Paid family leave
‣ Professional development - we are invested in you.
StreamSets (a Software AG company) is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Candidates seeking employment at StreamSets are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Come be a part of our diverse, dynamic team!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A Software AG Company