Customer Success Manager, vintrace
Our vision is to help global wine producers save time and make amazing wine. We’re a global team of wine & tech professionals and are as passionate about our industry as our customers. Join a great team with lots of scope to learn and grow your career. You can find out more about vintrace at www.vintrace.com.
vintrace is seeking an experienced and energetic Customer Success Manager (CSM) to provide on-going service and identify opportunities to extend vintrace business relationships with existing customers. The CSM is part of the Global Customer team and reports to the Chief Customer Officer. The CSM will be the “face of vintrace” for our customers and proactively reach out to customers in their assigned book of business/geography to ensure customers are getting the most value from vintrace product(s) and that all vintrace service is meeting their needs. The CSM will also receive and track incoming customer issues from the Support, Onboarding, Sales, and Services teams. In addition, the CSM will work with Product Managers to share field feedback and input regarding product direction. The CSM will improve awareness of vintrace capabilities and drive interest in new products by collaborating with the Marketing and communications team on campaigns and communications tailored to existing customers.
The CSM will collaborate with the sales Account Executive and the Onboarding team to assist with smooth post-sales implementation and be the hand off point once implementation completes. The CSM will be responsible for tracking customer contacts, recency and frequency of communications, customer issue trends, at-risk customer indicators and reporting these metrics to the executive team. Travel is expected for this position in terms of attending select industry trade shows/conferences as well as relevant onsite customer visits.
- 2+ years experience in Service or Support within the wine industry strongly preferred; enterprise software Account Management strongly preferred
- 2+ year working with wine production software; prior vintrace experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with all levels of winery staff from winery leadership through cellar hand; experience with multiple sizes of wineries from Boutique through Top 20 globally strongly preferred
- Commitment to customer service and customer first mentality
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal; an excellent active listener
- Problem-solving and root cause identification skills
- Demonstrated team player with a desire to work collaboratively with and through others
- Flexible, adaptable, and comfortable navigating ambiguous situations
- Possess a positive, resilient, and tenacious attitude with a propensity to persevere
- Organizational skills with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Strengthen vintrace’s service and value to existing customers
- Build relationships that endure as demonstrated by strong retention, frequency of contacts and feedback from customers
- Assist the sales team in growth of existing and new global markets for existing and new product offerings
- Manage one-off customer projects such as onboarding escalations, multi-team dependent tasks, triage of migration prospects to sales, multi-task projects
- Be proficient with vintrace products and services to be able to advise your customers on the right solutions to best meet their business needs
- Service: Track issues through resolution, proactively check in, keep customer notes, and identify opportunities for vintrace to improve service, product and value to customers
- Product Feedback: Provide timely and constructive feedback to Product Managers based on input from the customer interactions; Participate in Release Planning Sessions (manager lunch and learns, etc.)
- Onboarding Handoff: Collaborate with the onboarding team to ensure customer transitions smoothly from their implementation project to day-to-day support
- Account Executive Handoff: Collaborate with the Account Executive to ensure key areas of product usage and future growth potential are clear as well as expectations for continued customer follow-up and service through the account lifecycle
- Marketing: Collaborate with the Marketing team to create effective campaigns and materials for target Products; this may include email campaigns, blog posts, trade show booths, webinars, etc. Deliver webinars and user group meeting presentations upon request
- Metrics: Work with VP, CEO and CCO to identify key metrics; develop dashboards to report on metrics and share with internal teams through quarterly reviews
- Travel: Represent vintrace products at select tradeshow and customer events, and customer visits or sales demos as needed. Participate in selected onboarding activities as part of cross training and process development
- Customer Relationship Management: Follow up with Customer Stakeholders for each deal to confirm that expectations were met and the project was successfully completed. Update the Onboarding team when customers change tiers or add new functionality--the goal is to ensure smooth upgrades in the future
This role will receive a competitive salary + bonus + benefits. The salary for US-based employees located in the below markets may expect offers in the below ranges for this role.
Salary Range: $75,000 - $90,000 USD (US Hiring Range)
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation, including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above based on these considerations.
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Location: We are a hybrid work environment. This role can be remote or located in our Fort Collins office.
At vintrace, we aim for all of our employees to feel engaged, valued, and free to be who they are at work. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. We are committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community and believe that a team that works together with diverse lived experience, will strengthen our organization.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Encompass provides ERP, CRM, eCommerce, and data solutions to digitally connect the food and beverage supply chain.