Enterprise Account Executive - New York
**Remote Opportunity - Based in New York**
SheerID is looking for experienced Enterprise Account Executives to join our enterprise sales team who have demonstrated a successful track record of selling SaaS solutions to enterprise accounts at deal sizes between $100K to +$1M annually. Experience selling to marketing executives in large enterprises in a variety of industries is preferred, including but not limited to: wireless/mobile, retail, subscription services, hospitality, and others.
As an Account Executive on our enterprise sales team, you will be responsible for driving revenue in your assigned markets and will have quarterly and annual recurring revenue targets in that designated market. In this role, Enterprise AE's must also participate in proactive outbound communications with the demand and account development teams to assist in identifying end-user opportunities and building pipelines.
All individuals will be expected to exceed quota assignments for their assigned markets and maintain a detailed record of their activities within Salesforce in accordance to our rules of engagement and workflow expectations. This is a strategic role with significant internal and external Executive Team interactions, and the opportunity to build a successful territory and economically benefit from your efforts. A strong entrepreneurial spirit will be a requirement for success in this role. A deep expertise in CRM, Sales Development, and pipeline and cycle management is a must. You must thrive working cross-functionally across the entire organization and with the executive team to achieve desired business outcomes.
Keys To Success In This Role
- Critical Thinking – fast learner and very capable of internalizing information and articulating relevant value.
- Challenger – unafraid to teach a CEO, CMO or VP of Marketing to think differently regarding a new demographic or customer base.
- Quick-witted – you see objections as an opportunity to practice verbal jousting.
- Coachable – no matter your experience you’re never done learning.
- Tenacious – you know every “no” you hear is a learning opportunity and one step closer to the next “yes.”
- Assertive – you’re likable, but aren’t afraid to ask for what you want.
- Competitive – you outwork everyone around you.
- Active listener – can easily hear prospect cues, determine potential customer needs, ask appropriate follow-up questions, and match talk that back to a SheerID solution.
- Communicator - Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Closer - Strong ability to close sales. A proven track record of exceeding quota targets.
- Team First - Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment as a team player.
- Attitude - Positive and energetic, your presence fills the room.
- 4-year University degree, MBA preferred or equivalent level of working experience
- 5 - 7 Years Sales Experience (Required)
- 1 - 3 Years SAAS Sales Experience (Required)
- Growth Stage Startup experience a plus ($50m to +$250m)
- Enterprise selling experience to F500 and companies with >$1B in annual revenue (complex requirements, ROI modeling, relationships w/ multiple stakeholders, MEDDIC).
- MarTech Products - Plus points for early-to-market products.
- History of exceeding quota targets.
- Sales training, and CRM / Salesforce.com experience.
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization.
SheerID is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. SheerID believes that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Your application has been successfully submitted.