Account Manager Tech Sales
Kaseya® is the leading global provider of complete IT Management Solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations. Through its open platform and customer-centric approach, Kaseya delivers best in breed technologies that allow organizations to efficiently manage, secure, and backup IT. Join the company with the industry’s most comprehensive, integrated IT management platform that empowers businesses to be more efficient, profitable, and successful.
Kaseya has achieved a valuation of over $15 billion USD as well as sustained, strong, double-digit growth over the past several years. The company is backed by Insight Venture Partners (www.insightpartners.com) and TPG (www.tpg.com), two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve. Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 25 countries across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to Kaseya.com and to hear from one of our Team Leads, please visit: I Am Kaseya.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth. We want AGGRESSIVE people prepared to earn success through hard work and dedication; people who are driven by financial rewards. People who want the opportunity for everything but feel entitled to nothing. We are an IN-OFFICE company - we value collaboration; we know learning is accelerated in an in-office environment allowing for faster career progression and greater productivity. We grow our own talent - over 95% of those in management positions were internal promotions of individuals who joined in entry level positions. See how we are #ChangingLives Change
Fast track your career growth and maximize your earning potential. If you yearn for a sales role with a consultative sales culture, advancement opportunities and great executive support, this position may be for you.
Are you an overachiever with a proven track record of successful software sales experience, who thrives in a fast-paced yet highly rewarding sales culture? We’re seeking competitive individuals who drive to exceed goals and take advantage of our uncapped sales commission plans and highly competitive compensation model. If this is you, Kaseya would like to speak with you about empowering our customers’ efficiency, profitability and success through Kaseya’s award-winning IT Complete™ platform of products and solutions to continue our hyper-growth trajectory.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Be making a lot of money by blowing out sales goals each and every month.
- Be responsible for hitting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue/sales targets
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to achieve and expand customer goals resulting in upsells, cross-sells, and consistent renewals.
- Own a book of business with assigned clients that you are responsible for selling, supporting, educating, and growing through regular, systematic touchpoints.
- Increase sales by driving product adoption, managing escalations and thereby ensuring retention and long-term satisfaction.
- Create weekly, monthly and rolling 6 weeks’ sales forecasts.
- Fun sales environment (Open floor plan, Casual attire)
The Ideal Candidate
- 1+ years’ experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) sales (preferred, not required)
- Driven, passionate about sales, and eager to earn significant sales commissions
- Exceptional inside sales experience in a metrics driven, fast-paced sales environment
- Has a proven track record of crushing sales goals
- A motivated, coachable and competitive go-getter, a resilient achiever driven to win and excel
- An energetic team player with exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Exposure to CRM applications (Salesforce) to successfully manage leads, opportunities and accounts
This role offers a competitive base salary and uncapped commission. Other benefits of working at Kaseya include:
- Full Health Benefits (HDHP premiums are 100% paid by company for Employees)
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy (PTO)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Paid parking
- Casual attire every day
- 401(k) matching
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship!
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.