Head of Sales Operations
Founded by a team of Facebook, Dropbox, and LinkedIn alumni in 2017, Forethought is on a mission to make every touchpoint between humans and organizations faster and more intelligent. Forethought is a leading AI company providing customer service solutions that transform the customer experience. Our products enable seamless customer experiences by infusing human-centered AI at each stage of the customer support journey: resolving common cases instantly, predicting and prioritizing cases, and assisting agents with relevant knowledge—all from one AI platform.
Forethought has raised over $92M in VC funding from top investors including STEADFAST Capital Ventures, New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Ashton Kutcher and Guy Oseary's Sound Ventures, Gwyneth Paltrow, NBA Vet Baron Davis, Robert Downey Jr., Sean "Diddy" Combs, LL Cool J, and the CEOs of Robinhood, Carta, and Qualtrics. In 2018, Forethought launched and won at TechCrunch Disrupt—the world's most prestigious startup competition—and was featured in Forbes 30 Under 30. More recently, Forethought was listed as one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups.
We are tackling a $30B+ market opportunity, and we’re assembling a world-class team to help us get there. As our leader of the Sales Operations organization, you will be responsible for the performance, strategy, and alignment of sales operations in the company. You will oversee operations and strategic growth of all Go-To-Market (GTM) departments. In addition, you will ensure that the interaction between those departments is completely aligned with the larger company-wide strategy as set by Executive Leadership.
What You'll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Create strategies that drive all teams within the Go-To-Market umbrella to work cohesively and maximize revenue.
- Work with Executive and Leadership teams to optimize existing revenue models and create new revenue streams using strong data interpretation skills to guide the strategy.
- Work with Finance Leadership to create yearly capacity and headcount plans.
- Work directly with Sales Leadership to create and implement system improvements, territory planning, reporting dashboards, and more.
- Grow and manage a team of systems/Salesforce admins, analysts, strategists, etc.
Who You Are (Skills):
- 7+ years of Revenue Operations, Sales Operations or similar in a SaaS focused company.
- Experience working directly with senior leadership and executive teams.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce, system applications, and marketing automation systems such as Outreach, Zoom Info, Marketo, LinkedIn Sales Nav, etc.
- Previous management experience in sales, marketing, or revenue operations.
- Experience ideating, developing and implementing Sales/GTM Ops strategies.
- Proven ability to find, recommend and implement needle moving changes.
What You Get (Benefits):
- A chance to be an early member of a hyper-growth startup with equity to match
- An opportunity to help us define a new market within AI
- Ability to solve challenging problems with a world-class team
- A low-ego company culture that is obsessed with feedback and helping each other grow
- Hybrid work structure that allows you to choose where you get your best work done
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid maternity, paternity, & adoption leave
- Unlimited paid time off
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leading generative AI platform for customer support automation.