Enterprise Account Executive
Headquartered out of Denver, CO – and with employees across the country! – we’re a small but mighty team on a mission to completely reinvent the future of learning at work.
Introducing Spekit: the new way to learn in today’s remote, digital workplace. Say goodbye to distracted zoom training sessions and lengthy LMS courses your teams will forget. Instead, Spekit takes all of your training & enablement – for applications, processes, sales playbooks, SOPs, and more and embeds that training directly in your employees’ tools & workflows, right when and where they need them. Whether that’s a walkthrough to guide you through creating a quote in Salesforce or a competitor battle card to handle an objection in email, Spekit is your learning companion every step of the way.
The world’s most innovative companies, including Uber Freight, Outreach, Snowflake, Southwest Airlines, and Udemy, leverage Spekit to accelerate onboarding, drive tool adoption, increase productivity, remove the friction of change management, and fuel the growth of their employees – from anywhere.
With $60M in VC funding from top venture firms, including Craft Ventures, Bonfire Ventures, Renegade Partners, and the Foundry Group, Spekit is the rocket ship you’ll want to be on.
If you’re reading this, it means you’re at least considering the idea of ditching your current 9-5 and looking for a place where you can help build something BIG. Look no further; we’ve got a challenge for you.
We’re looking to expand our sales team by hiring a seasoned Enterprise Sales Executive to grow our customer base in the enterprise space (>1500 employee count). But this isn’t like any other enterprise sales role. On this team, your job is to determine what the prospect thinks they need and then align it with what they need. How? By asking the right questions, understanding the customer’s goals & aspirations, and customizing their experience with a genuine interest in the growth of the prospect’s business. This is a strategic selling opportunity where your discovery process, creative problem-solving, and storytelling abilities will be tested.
As a foundational member of Spekit, you will get to work directly alongside our SVP of Sales, Christina Brady, VP of RevOps, Laura Wheeler, and our CEO, Melanie Fellay, on growing our sales org to success!
What you’ll do:
- Own and manage a pipeline of Enterprise and Strategic clients
- Question, consult, educate, strategize, and successfully sell Spekit through a mix of outbound prospecting techniques – strong communication and tenacity are key!
- Adapt product recommendations quickly to suit prospect’s needs – asking probing questions and handling objections will be critical to your success
- Achieve and consistently exceed assigned sales goals
What we’re looking for in you?
- You’re hungry to take on a BIG challenge and close BIG deals
- You’re excited to shape the sales strategy and bring in new revenue for a young, rapidly growing company
- You know how to build a sales pipeline and you love managing the full sales cycle
- You have a client-first mentality and are passionate about helping companies find solutions to their toughest problems
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure isn’t an option
- 5+ successful years as a quota carrying Account Executive in B2B SaaS Sales
- Proven experience in closing deals and consistently exceeding sales quotas
- Comfortable with high-end exposure to C-level executives and the ability to build strong, trusted relationships
- Ability to perform a full lifecycle sale from prospecting to closing
- Experience navigating complex sales cycles, with the ability to sell to multiple levels and through an organization
- Detail-oriented and analytical with a high clock speed
- Proven experience nursing a deal through a 1-6 month sales cycle
- Team player, positive attitude, and willingness to help others
- Ability to influence key decision-makers and negotiate effectively
- Comfortable with Salesforce
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work legally in the US
Ready to apply? Reach out to email@example.com to learn more today!
Your application has been successfully submitted.