Business Development Manager- BGV Enterprise Sales (SpringVerify)
Springworks is building the tools and products to enable the era of Remote/Hybrid work and our products have been used by over 350,000+ remote/hybrid employees across 10,000+ organizations and 55+ countries in the last couple of years.
The product stack from Springworks includes
- SpringVerify — B2B verification platform,
- EngageWith — an employee recognition and rewards platform that enriches company culture,
- Trivia — a suite of real time, fun and interactive games platform for remote team-building,
- SpringRole — verified professional-profile platform backed by blockchain, and
- SpringRecruit — a forever-free applicant tracking system.
If you’re ready to build a successful and rewarding career with a company making a dent in the HR tech space, we may have just the perfect fit for you!
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales / Business Development Manager to sell to Enterprises (5000+ employees). You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure
- To understand customer requirements in the geography and future product portfolio improvement based on past customer feedback.
- Be informed of the BGV landscape, competitions/competitors and client requirements at various levels.
- Ability to prospect into Enterprise level accounts using a variety of strategies including phone calls, personalized emails and a suite of sales tools.
- Conduct podcasts with the stakeholders, setup round tables, attend conferences
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep a clean updated CRM
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing on campaigns and ensure you are using the correct messaging/talk-tracks effectively.
- Stick to targets and meet them.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role (experience in Software preferred)
- Past experience of selling to HRs and BGV Industry
- We’re remote but client are not so you should be able to travel
- Strong sales skills including business justification, negotiation and closing. Prospecting and/or new business background. Capacity to comprehend the strategic issues of selling products and services.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills. You're a clear and fascinating narrator across written, verbal and visual mediums
- Ability to build rapport and somebody who customers will not hesitate to call
About Company / Benefits
At Springworks we invest in the employee experience.
Business is not done alone, but by a team. The greatest asset at Springworks are its people and we are on a mission to build the best, most talented and happiest team we can.
To be successful in the longer run we cannot do it without a motivated and energized team.
Believe in higher education and life-long learning and provide our employees to learn and upgrade their skills and evolve. Competitive Compensation & Benefits and a good Health scheme to take care of their mental, physical and social wellbeing.
Glassdoor rating of 4.8 You got to read it to believe it
We are a remote company. We have no office headquarters, Slack is our office. We strive to create the best experience by focusing on Asynchronous communication.
What is Asynchronous communication?
Asynchronous communication is any type of communication where one person provides information, and then there is a time lag before the recipients take in the information and offer their responses. It Allows us to set our own schedules and answer messages on our own time, without having to wait on the availability of others.
Asynchronous communication methods help you stay connected with your co-workers and make sure that everything is running efficiently, irrespective of place, time zone, or at-home diversions.
A few examples of Asynchronous communication
- Messages via any instant messaging app (e.g. WhatsApp messenger, Slack)
- Messaging via project management tools such as Trello, Troopr Assistant etc.
- Informational or instructional Videos
- Quick reference guides
Being in an asynchronous mode of communication asks dedication and commitment from each of the team members. We expect the commitment towards the same from all team members by responding to slack messages in a timely manner and being responsive over emails. Present all information on Slack
without the need for second-guessing and extrapolation from other team members.
Wherever there is a need for synchronous communication with team members, coordinate well in advance and block each other's calendars to minimize scheduling conflicts.
- To feel the ease of working from anywhere setup cost to Rs. 30,000 (Furniture and headphones) + addition of Rs 2,500 on completion of every year.
- Health Insurance of 4 lakhs sum insured, Covers self + children + spouse. Unlimited free Tele doctor consultations with 15 different specialities for you and your family members.
- Learning & Growth budget of ($300) the annual bonus of Rs. 21,000 on hitting learning targets.
- 30 Annual Paid Leave (18 Casual + 12 personal time off).
- Birthday and Anniversary vouchers.
- Company outings to celebrate success together.
- Reimbursement for workation trip up to Rs 25,000 per year.
- Lifestyle Allowance & Internet Reimbursement up to Rs 2000 per month towards food, OTT, health/fitness, Wi-Fi/ Internet etc. Claim anything in these categories, Only bill/payment receipt in your name should be enough.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building products and tools to simplify the life of an org's HR function in terms of recruiting, onboarding & retention!