The Muse is the most trusted and beloved career platform, connecting individuals and companies on a more authentic level. We support over 75 million people looking to craft meaningful careers through TheMuse.com and our employer partners. Smart companies work with us to attract today’s top talent, giving candidates the information they need to find the company that is right for them. Why? Because life’s too short to hate your career.
As an Account Executive, you’ll help companies like Slack, Allbirds, Tough Mudder, and Squarespace to attract today’s top talent by providing an authentic look inside their company and showcasing what makes their culture unique. You'll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and help redefine the way companies hire.
How you’ll make an impact
- You’ll drive the full sales cycle, continuously seeking creative strategies to attain new business
- You’ll surface exciting new revenue opportunities and be responsible for cultivating a healthy pipeline in partnership with our marketing and SDR teams
- You’ll develop a deep expertise of The Muse, our employer branding solutions, and the talent industry
- You’ll help companies reveal their authentic brand story, recommending custom solutions that bring these stories to life and give job seekers insight into their values and culture
- You’ll do whatever it takes to exceed your monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- You’ll leverage a robust sales tech stack including Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Navigator, SalesLoft, Chorus, ConnectAndSell, and DiscoverOrg
Why we’ll love you
- You have 2+ years of experience in a consultative sales role and a track record of exceeding quota
- You have an extreme hunger to be successful and do whatever it takes to win
- You have thrived in a startup or similar environment where the only constant is change—You can handle ambiguity and adapt to new information quickly
- You embrace aggressive goals and work hard to achieve them
- You’re resilient—When it comes to winning new business, you know that every no gets you closer to a yes
- You’re naturally curious and invest time and energy into learning more about the sales process, your prospects, and the solutions you’re selling
- You hustle! All that preparedness doesn’t slow you down
Why you’ll love us
- You’ll work at a tech company founded by two badass women—Our founders believe transparency is important so they really try to share as much as they can about changes to The Muse strategy, board meetings, and when they are wrestling with big company-wide decisions.
- The Muse actually has—and sticks to—a “no assholes” policy, so you can come to work everyday knowing you will always be surrounded by good people who genuinely care about you.
- We invest in growing our people—personally and professionally
- We offer unlimited vacation—and we mean it!
At The Muse, we believe that great ideas come from anywhere. We support a collaborative environment and value open participation from individuals with different ideas, experiences, and perspectives. We believe having a diverse team makes The Muse a more interesting and innovative place to work, and we strive every day to make The Muse a welcoming and inclusive place for all.
If this could be your dream job, please submit a cover letter and resume, so we can get to know you a little better.
Client-provided location(s): New York, NY, USA
Job ID: 12318150-004d-411d-bb47-ab3a5ed9a985
Your application has been successfully submitted.