Enterprise Account Executive - Northeast
Immuta is the leader in secure Data Access, providing data teams one universal platform to control access to analytical data sets in the cloud. Only Immuta can automate access to data by discovering, securing, and monitoring data. Data-driven organizations around the world trust Immuta to speed time to data, safely share more data with more users, and mitigate the risk of data leaks and breaches. Founded in 2015, Immuta is headquartered in Boston, MA.
- Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies
- Immuta is trusted by the top U.S. bank, two of the top three top pharma companies in the world, the world's top luxury car brand, and many other large enterprises across industries
In the past 12 months, Immuta has increased annual recurring revenue (ARR) by more than 100 percent, doubled its customer base, doubled the number of employees, and is now valued at over $1B.
- Technology partners include Snowflake, Databricks, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst
- $267 million in total funding. Investors include NightDragon, Greenspring Associates, March Capital, Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital Corporation, NGP Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, Inc, Wipro Ventures, and Okta Ventures
-Hybrid workplace with offices in Boston, MA; Columbus, Ohio; College Park, Maryland; and London
Immuta is experiencing exceptional growth and we have an immediate need for an Account Executive who is looking for a rare opportunity to be part of a special team. As an Account Executive at Immuta, you'll work with our Go To Market Team (GTM) bringing exceptional sales experience to an impressively accomplished sales team. We are looking for Account Executives that are passionate about data and security, customer-focused, and self-motivated. Organizations are excited about our core value proposition, and we have existing partnerships with the best in the industry. Immuta's Data Security Platform gets the right data into the right hands faster, enabling data teams to break through data access barriers and achieve both scalability and data security.
The Account Executive role will lead all sales, business development, and lead generation within their assigned territory in order to maximize Immuta’s bookings, revenue, installed base, brand awareness and customer satisfaction. You will manage all sales related and business development activities within your region. You will have refined interpersonal and verbal communication skills, a genuine interest in our customers' missions, and a desire to help the GTM team close business and successfully integrate Immuta. Your proven experience and track record is necessary to simply, accurately, and articulately lead all aspects of the business development and sales cycle from beginning to end. Experience selling products to large enterprise clients is key.
What You'll Do:
- Direct sales and opportunity generation: create, qualify, manage, and close sales opportunities for Immuta; direct business development / lead generation activities in order to ramp opportunity pipeline,
- Partner with Immuta’s reseller channel (recruitment, enablement & training, lead generation / business development, performance planning, goal setting and monitoring)
- Oversee full sales lifecycle alongside cross-functional teams such as sales engineering, marketing, product, etc.
- Participate in corporate sponsored trade shows, lead generation events, etc.
- Take ownership of setting priorities and keeping the team focused on the important tasks to meet business and revenue goals
- 8+ years of enterprise field sales experience. Experience within the data and/or security software space is strongly preferred
- Successful experience working in both large and small/emerging company environments
- Successful track record of introducing new product(s) into the IT market, executing business development, ramping pipeline, and closing meaningful business
- Successful track record of presenting and positioning software offerings directly to end customers and via reseller channels
- Strong data analysis skills, knowing what can / cannot be possible, and ability to visualize data in the best way possible
- Excellent executive level verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills; strong experience communicating with highly technical engineers
- Multitasking, critical thinking skills, and the ability to influence and manage multiple priorities are essential
- Team-oriented, flexible, and able to see the “big picture” - because our entire team must meet our goals for Immuta to be successful
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed to achieve GTM objectives
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package given to all full time employees includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off (U.S. based positions)
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.
Your application has been successfully submitted.