With a recent funding round from Insight Partners and impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding our Global team. We are looking for a Sales Manager in the Austin, TX office. The ideal Sales Manager will have experience in a technology scale up/start up and understand the unique challenges associated with this. Our sales team will be providing new leads but are also expected to prospect into our existing customer base to uncover upsell and cross-sell opportunities; the right candidate will have experience driving growth within each motion. for Lansweeper.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software company helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 200+ team members in Belgium, Canada, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
- Manage, develop and lead a team of 5 to 8 inside sales representatives in all facets of their job
- Conduct weekly reviews of the sales team’s deals for accuracy and ensure their deals have proper forecast categories, pipeline stages and close dates; based on which you roll up a forecast to the Chief Sales Officer
- Learn why companies want our solution, from both a technical and business perspective, and be able to effectively communicate this
- Conduct team meetings to have your team aligned
- Provide continuous feedback to your Account Executives during 1 to 1’s
- Assist through the entire deal cycle, from development to close
- Work together with our HR team to recruit talented Account Executives
Are you the new Enterprise Sales Manager at Lansweeper?
At a minimum, you have …
- At least 3 years’ experience managing a software sales team.
- At least 5 years’ experience carrying an individual quota with a verifiable track record of success.
- Extraordinary communication and coaching skills.
- University Degree preferred, but not required.
- A profound Salesforce CRM experience.
- An adaptive and growth mindset.
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Competitive wage, commissions, 401k match and many other benefits
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible working hours
- A job full of variation, challenges and responsibility in a close-knit group with easygoing teamwork
- Growing along with a fast-growing scale-up
- Flexible working hours
- Various company events
US: Diversity Statement – Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Lansweeper’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Lansweeper disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Know Your IT | Build your centralized IT Asset Inventory and gain complete visibility across your entire IT estate.