Business Development Representative - Hotels
For Hospitality, by hospitality. At Tripleseat, we are dedicated to our mission to deliver an innovative, game-changing technology solution to the hospitality industry. We are the market-leading, cloud-based catering and event management platform for over 14,000 restaurants, hotels, and event venues. Tripleseat enables these venues to seamlessly book, plan, and streamline their events while increasing sales and revenue. We are looking for high-performing and motivated professionals who are excited about the chance to support and strengthen technology in the hospitality industry. If this sounds like you, it’s time for you to come party with us!
As a Hotel Business Development Representative, you will be an integral part of bringing new hotels to Tripleseat. This role is one of the first interactions our prospective customers have with Tripleseat and is a key driver of our success. This role will be responsible for lead generation, cold calling, and prospecting potential customers in a fast-paced environment.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to grow within the Tripleseat Sales organization!
This role will be based in our Concord, MA office.
What you will do:
- Have a clear understanding of Tripleseat’s value proposition
- Research prospective hotel clients, identify key players and generate interest
- Follow up, discovery, and deep qualification of opportunities
- Schedule online product demonstrations and meetings
- Manage all outbound activity including calls, emails, and social selling activities
- Work closely with marketing, sales managers, and account executives to ensure proper alignment on opportunity, quality, and follow-up on hand off
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years hotel sales experience preferred
- Consistently meet and exceed quotas (on activities such as calls, demos, and outbound campaign efforts)
- Experience prospecting with Outreach
- Proven track record in meeting and surpassing high volume of outbound calls and emails
- Knowledge of CRM systems, preferable Salesforce.com
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong capacity to articulate industry-specific value proposition to address common pain points
- Comfort working independently as an empowered contributor to the team
- Has an understanding and passion for the hotel industry
- Possess strong customer empathy and a solid sense of humor
At Tripleseat, it is all about the people. Our company culture and the well-being of our employees are the key to our success. We love what we do and who we get to do it with! Check out some of our awesome benefits!
- Competitive health insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance, STD, and LTD
- 401K with company match
- Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible vacation plan
- Volunteer time off
- Onsite Gym
- Dog Friendly Office
- Lunch provided – snacks galore – cold brew on tap
Here at Tripleseat, we make sure that everyone has a seat at the table. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information. We are committed to fostering a company-wide culture centered around inclusion, diversity, and equity. Tripleseat empowers all team members to realize the full potential of themselves and others. Everyone Valued - Everyone Included.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A catering and event management web-based platform for restaurants, hotels, and unique venues that will increase sales