Senior SDR (Remote)
Are you passionate about talent development in yourself and others, self-motivated, and curious? If you enjoy initiating conversations, networking, thinking creatively and are not afraid to test and experiment or ask questions and are looking to grow professionally, then read on.
GrowthSpace is looking for an SDR (Sales Development Representative) player-coach to grow into a team lead position!
GrowthSpace is all about employee growth! It's created an innovative platform in the employee learning & development space that's personalized, data-driven, and connected to business KPIs. It sets employees up with the most relevant one-on-one and group development options, workshops and lectures that are tailored to each individual by using data. GrowthSpace supports global customers like Intel, Taboola, Monday.com, Applied Materials, MSD, Siemens, Federal Bank and Johnson & Johnson, as well as many other companies in over 35 countries & languages.
The SDR will be responsible for generating meetings with the HR (Human resources) community by connecting them via email, Linkedin, calling, and video etc. You will be part of the initial team and lay down the foundations for the whole department as it grows over the next year and beyond. You will take an integral part in building this team based on your successes, in order to get the word out about GrowthSpace and its mission to partner with orgs. to bring out the greatness in all their employees.
You will also work closely with the marketing team to help with their various campaigns and follow up on leads that they generate for you.
- Generate meetings from our own research and creative outreach - introducing companies and L&D and HR professionals to the company and our sales team using your own creativity and various tools to initiate conversations around talent development with professionals.
- Use tools like Zoominfo and Hubspot to manage your daily work
- Work with sales to optimize pipeline creation and efficient lead handoff
- Identify target accounts and prospects and then effectively pitch GrowthSpace's unique solution to set appointments with qualified prospects
- Analyze data to identify trends and communicate appropriately to senior management.
- Work closely with Directors of Demand Generation and Sales Operations to follow up on incoming leads while convert them to prospects
- 2+ years of experience as an SDR/BDR
- High verbal skills
- Outbound experience with phone, email and LinkedIn
- Social media savviness
Extra bonus if:
- You come from an L&D background
- Work for the world’s first platform for personalized, human-led development – at scale
- A one-of-a-kind, Digital HR Tech Solution that is disrupted People Development market
- You can “Own your domain”
- We encourage people to “Do whatever it takes”
- A vision and growth trajectory that is challenging and exciting
- You will work with a great entrepreneurial team – that possesses a “get it done culture” – with people who always care
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Outcome-driven employee development platform