Lexion’s simple and powerful contract management system helps you scale legal and accelerate contracting with email-driven workflows and an AI-powered repository. If you care about actual adoption, minimal change management, and ease-of-use, we’re the solution for you. In a single platform, we make it easy to:
(1) Legal Ticketing: manage the intake of requests (contract reviews, legal/privacy/compliance questions, marketing content review, and more);
(2) Contract Generation: empower the business to create template contracts on their own;
(3) Status Tracking: track/report on the status of projects;
(4) KPI Reporting: analyze/report on key performance metrics; and
(5) Contract Analysis & Powerful Repository: find and analyze/report about what’s in your contracts with great search and AI.
All while the rest of the business can stay in email and chat (Slack or Teams) so they don't have to learn another tool.
About us: Lexion was founded at a prestigious artificial intelligence research institute (AI2) and we’re backed by the same investors that funded OpenAI (Khosla Ventures), helped launch Amazon (Madrona Venture Group), and have advised Google (Wilson Sonsini). With a top notch and experienced team from Microsoft, Facebook, Google, and Amazon, we built the only contract management system that CB Insights ranked the #1 most promising AI legal tech startup in the world two years in a row (2020, 2021). More importantly, fantastic brands trust Lexion to manage their contracts: Brooks Running, Outreach, RetailNext, OfferUp, Blue Nile, and many more.